Grove Collaborative Seedling Ultra Absorbent Paper Towels

by Grove Collaborative

Our ultra premium paper towels are 100% tree-free. Our paper towels allow for the absorption of more water and spills without breaking down. Bamboo pulp is highly absorbent and can hold 3x its weight in water. The two-ply paper towel construction allows moisture to be readily captured between the plys. These features allow for best in class performance.
Seedling by Grove has also partnered with the Arbor Day Foundation through the Seedling Promise- A portion of every Seedling purchase goes to plant trees across the United States.

Ingredients

A proprietary blend of bamboo and sugarcane

Grove Values
Certified B-Corp

Featured in Clean Minute
Supports Charity
Sustainable Materials

How To Use

Perfect for your toughest spills and all household needs! 75 large sheets per roll (equal to 150 normal sheets)

What are your favorite eco-friendly cleaning products and paper products? Grove Collaborative Seedling Ultra Absorbent Paper Towels
Do you struggle getting these towels to tip at the perforations?
Are these worth it? Do they fall apart/disintegrate as you use them? I’ve tried the seedling tissues but wasn’t a huge fan.
Start your review of Grove Collaborative Seedling Ultra Absorbent Paper Towels!
Lori M.
Grove Collaborative Seedling Ultra Absorbent Paper Towels uploaded by Lori M.
I'm going to be honest at first I was not to sure about getting these #Seedling by #grovecollective Tree-Free Tissue. But than I said what the hell cause I got it all for free anyways so why not. At first look in loving the cute little recyclable cardboard box its in with its cute little design by @katierodgers. At first look the paper looks hard and stiff but as I take it out its super soft and I rub it on my nose and I feel this soft pillowy tissue on me and I'm in love. I guess since its made out of bamboo it would be hard but its not it's soft and thick. Its really strong too. I'm like this new way of living with this bamboo paper instead of tree so help save our planet!
Carla B.
New Berlin, NY
Grove Collaborative Seedling Ultra Absorbent Paper Towels uploaded by Carla B.
Grove Collaborative Seedling Ultra Absorbent Paper Towels uploaded by Carla B.
Grove Collaborative Seedling Ultra Absorbent Paper Towelsthis is an amazing product and very absorbent and doesn’t fall apart the second it gets wet. A great pro is for every 50 rolls purchased they plant a tree. And it’s very affordable. I highly recommend this.
Anna G.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
I have yet to try this but I have their other products and I find them eco friendly and sustainable!! Makes sense to keep purchasing!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
4,789 reviews
Purchased at: Target
These are great for the environment and I prefer them over regular paper towels. Reduce reuse recycle ♻️♻️ ♻️ #ecofriendly #ecowarrior
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I never stayed with them long enough to try their paper products. I was unhappy with some of the ingredients in the cleaning products. Only got the first order.
Michelle D.
Wallkill, NY
I was a little disappointed in these. The price was great and the idea behind them is fantastic. I wanted to like them but they don't absorb very well at all. They fall apart when wet and have a really rough texture.
Megan W.
Somerset, PA
I really did not care for this product. It was not skin friendly and did not leave me feeling clean. I appreciate the eco-friendly attempt but I can't sacrifice my comfort.
Laurel H.
Silver Spring, MD
Work reasonably well. Overpriced for paper towels though. Probably wouldn’t buy again.
Faces B.
Tonawanda, NY
My least favorite product that I’ve tried from this brand so far. Paper towels are just too thin similar to dollar store paper towels. Not worth the money in my opinion but worth the cause. I will not repurchase these unless they improve and increase the amount you get for such a price point
Lindsey M.
Navarre
Not super thick or absorbent but since I tend to use towels for most cleaning, these are nice to have for small messes or dirty hands.