BeautyLipLip MakeupGrove Collaborative
Mint & Argan Lip Balm (small Oval) 015 Oz Sealed

Grove Collaborative Mint & Argan Lip Balm (small Oval) 0.15 Oz Sealed

by Grove Collaborative

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grove Collaborative Mint & Argan Lip Balm (small Oval) 0.15 Oz Sealed!
Sarah  B.
Grove Collaborative Mint & Argan Lip Balm (small Oval) 0.15 Oz Sealed uploaded by Sarah  B.
This lip balm feels protective on my lips, but I only use it at night because it’s super thick and waxy, and leaves a slight white cast on my lips. I’m fair, so I imagine the white layer would be even more pronounced on people with more pigmented lips.
Nicole C.
N Ridgeville, OH
I bought this for my daughter in one of my Grove Collaborative orders and she’s obsessed! Does a great job moisturizing her lips. She loves it and I now have to order every time I place an order!
Madison W.
Fort Wayne
Grove Collaborative Mint & Argan Lip Balm (small Oval) 0.15 Oz Sealed uploaded by Madison W.
This lip balm has a lovely light flavor with a hint of mint, and it smells good too. It is also very moisturizing. It goes on really smooth. I got it in an Ipsy bag I believe, but I would definitely buy it again.
Nann S.
Sturgis, MI
Grove Collaborative Mint & Argan Lip Balm (small Oval) 0.15 Oz Sealed uploaded by Nann S.
Great lip balm in Mint & Argan flavor. The oval shape is unique and has a great flavor and lasts for hours. Highly recommend this product for your lips. Exclusive from Grove collaborative online company.
Katie H.
Cleveland, GA
I love Grove for their products and effectiveness. They sent me this lip balm to sample and I immediately bought 2 more for my daughter and myself to have an extra in case one gets lost. It works great and smells incredible.
Alex H.
Van Alstyne, TX
The packaging is nice and I like the oval tube versus ghe typical round cylinder you see in most "chapsticks". I enjoy the scent, and it does feel protective, however it is very thick and waxy. I likely would not purchase this again.
Carmela  B.
My go to love it it's all natural I do wish I dint have to get it online but works really good I got it from grov
Julie F.
Haltom City
Grove Collaborative Mint & Argan Lip Balm (small Oval) 0.15 Oz Sealed uploaded by Julie F.
I'm not a mint fan but the Grove mint & argan lip balm is okay in my book. It's so much better then chap stick as far as the way it goes on and feels. I do not feel like it rehydrates my lips when there dry tho.
Heather C.
Grove Collaborative Mint & Argan Lip Balm (small Oval) 0.15 Oz Sealed uploaded by Heather C.
This is by far the best chapstick ever mad, known to man. Honestly I struggle with chapped lips especially in the fall/winter months and the moment that I put this on I got that wonderful slight tingly feeling and not my lips are already smooth as heck! Couldn’t have asked for a better chapstick y’all!
Dyanna R.
E Northport, NY
I received this as a free gift one month and I was skeptical but it is really nice. I find it has a nice light scent/flavor, it stays on and moisturizes without drying out you lips

Looking for your answer?