Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesGrove Collaborative
Cleaning Caddy + Walnut Cellulose Scrubber Sponges, 2 Packs

Grove Collaborative Cleaning Caddy + Walnut Cellulose Scrubber Sponges, 2 Packs

by Grove Collaborative

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grove Collaborative Cleaning Caddy + Walnut Cellulose Scrubber Sponges, 2 Packs!
How would you rate this product?
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Grove Collaborative Cleaning Caddy + Walnut Cellulose Scrubber Sponges, 2 Packs uploaded by Crissi G.
Loving this #grovecollaborative cleaning line. The sponge is one of my favorite items (so many favs) because it is so flexible and fits in my hand perfectly. You can feel the natural fibers and can see they didn’t waist added colors or bull crap when designing it, which I love.
Jacqueline  P.
Homestead, FL
Grove Collaborative Cleaning Caddy + Walnut Cellulose Scrubber Sponges, 2 Packs uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
I absolutely love these sponges from grove co they are so well done and are odor resistant. I am obsessed with the quality of their products! By far the best sustainable company in my opinion. Plus who doesn’t love getting some free products ever order! I highly recommend them. Grove Collaborative Cleaning Caddy + Walnut Cellulose Scrubber Sponges, 2 Packs [product:grove-collaborative-hand-sanitizer-large-scent:-blood-orange-8-oz] [product:grove-co-glass-cleaner-concentrates-orange-&-rosemary-2pk] [product:grove-collaborative-glass-spray-bottle-16-oz-w/-silicone-sleeve-free-shipping] [product:grove-co-hydrating-hand-soap-lemon-&-eucalyptus-13oz]
Melody H.
Wheatland, WY
Grove Collaborative Cleaning Caddy + Walnut Cellulose Scrubber Sponges, 2 Packs uploaded by Melody H.
I love everything about these sponges… the look, how well they work/last, and that they are sustainable. The walnut scrubby side is perfect for tough jobs without damaging my pots and pans. These are the only sponges I’m using from now on! Grove Collaborative Cleaning Caddy + Walnut Cellulose Scrubber Sponges, 2 Packs
Kort-Nee J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Grove Collaborative Cleaning Caddy + Walnut Cellulose Scrubber Sponges, 2 Packs uploaded by Kort-Nee J.
When I was putting together my first Grove order, I saw these and decided to give them a try. While I love the caddy, the sponges themselves leave a bit to be desired. The scrubbing side isn’t nearly as abrasive as my regular Scotch-Brite sponges, so I’ve found that I have to scrub each dish extra hard or I have to soak the dishes. Neither one is an option I really care for. These would be great for more delicate plates and glasses , or decorative items.
Dannay R.
Palmetto, FL
I absolutely love the cleaning caddy it is so gorgeous and has great space. I love the wooden handle. My favorite sponge in the whole world is the walnut one. It cleans so well.
Katie B.
These hold up better then I ever could have imagined and I love that you can throw them in the dishwasher to sanitize them and get things you may have wiped up that are gunky. I honestly throw these out due to length of time using them not due to them breaking down!
Ashley S.
New Caney, TX
Grove Collaborative Cleaning Caddy + Walnut Cellulose Scrubber Sponges, 2 Packs uploaded by Ashley S.
Love this feel like it’s a lot better than what I was using before! I wish it came in a pack of 4 but you can set up to get them every month with the app, love this company and what they are doing to help the planet !!
Morgan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Great sponges not too rough on anything but cleans well! These are the only sponges I use
Kailey Y.
Hamlin, NY
Grove Collaborative Cleaning Caddy + Walnut Cellulose Scrubber Sponges, 2 Packs uploaded by Kailey Y.
Guys, I went on Grove Collaborative and purchased my Mrs. Meyers products and not only was it affordable but they tagged in a bunch of free stuff!!!!!! The scents are fantastic and refreshing too! I personally usually purchase this from target but Grove Collaborative just outdid itself. I will be ordering again in the near future!!!!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,866 reviews
Grove Collaborative Cleaning Caddy + Walnut Cellulose Scrubber Sponges, 2 Packs uploaded by Leticia B.
This added caddy was a nice purchase. It holds the cleaning products on the sinks to keep everything organized.

Looking for your answer?