Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesGrove Collaborative
16 Oz Glass Spray Bottle with Protective Non-Slip Silicone Sleeve and Sturdy Case - Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free

by Grove Collaborative

Meet the most versatile addition to your natural cleaning routine - Grove Collaborative’s silicone sleeve spray bottles. Designed with a no-slip silicone sleeve these bottles are perfect for any household cleaning task. Pair them with Grove's concentrates (sold separately) or use them for DIY cleaners! Key Features: *Made from glass *BPA Free *Certified B-Corp *Reusable and refillable *Includes non-slip silicone sleeve on bottom of spray bottle *Holds up to 16 fl oz. *Comes in a very nice, durable, thick package *Bottle and sleeve are dishwasher safe * Hand wash the nozzle, only! Colors may vary

Reusable & refillable glass spray bottle with protective non-slip silicone sleeve. (colors may vary); BPA Free, Certified B- Corp. The bottle and silicone sleeve are dishwasher save. Hand wash the nozzle only; Holds 16 oz. of liquid.; Comes in nice sturdy case

I haven't tried this would love to receive a voxbox with this item in it anyone else tried it yet?
Has anyone used Grove products? Is it really as good as everyone says it is? #grovecollaborative Grove Collaborative 16 Oz. Glass Spray Bottle with Protective Non-Slip Silicone Sleeve and Sturdy Case - Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free
Start your review of Grove Collaborative 16 Oz. Glass Spray Bottle with Protective Non-Slip Silicone Sleeve and Sturdy Case - Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free!
Veronica  M.
San Jose, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
1,217 reviews
Grove Collaborative 16 Oz. Glass Spray Bottle with Protective Non-Slip Silicone Sleeve and Sturdy Case - Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free uploaded by Veronica  M.
Purchased at: Target
I have so many products in my home by this brand I really really enjoy all their products from their spray bottles to their hand sanitizer bottles to their cleaners in concentrates I highly recommend them I use them as often as possible and they have so many products now
Kandice H.
Kansas City
Grove Collaborative 16 Oz. Glass Spray Bottle with Protective Non-Slip Silicone Sleeve and Sturdy Case - Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free uploaded by Kandice H.
Purchased at: Target
I recently picked up several of the Grove Collaborative products. I love how simple, yet cute the spray bottles are. Grove Collaborative 16 Oz. Glass Spray Bottle with Protective Non-Slip Silicone Sleeve and Sturdy Case - Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free
Kort-Nee J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Grove Collaborative 16 Oz. Glass Spray Bottle with Protective Non-Slip Silicone Sleeve and Sturdy Case - Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free uploaded by Kort-Nee J.
These are the best spray bottles that I’ve ever used. I ended up buying a third one after getting the first two in my welcome kit. At first, I was afraid they might be really light m, thus easy to drop, but it’s quite the opposite. They are heavy duty without being so heavy duty it slips out of your hands, which is great since adding the water and concentrates weighs it down a little. The sprayer itself isn’t cheaply made like ones I bought before and works like a dream. I doubt if it will break as easily as the others I’ve used. All in all, I love these!
Cristina C.
Austin, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Grove Collaborative 16 Oz. Glass Spray Bottle with Protective Non-Slip Silicone Sleeve and Sturdy Case - Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free uploaded by Cristina C.
Love grove collaborative! Their stuff is great. Tough on dirt but gentle on my hands and on the environment. The scents are great too! I most love the squirt and mop floor cleaners.
Kysha F.
Hot Springs, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Grove Collaborative 16 Oz. Glass Spray Bottle with Protective Non-Slip Silicone Sleeve and Sturdy Case - Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free uploaded by Kysha F.
I love the way these bottles look, they are well made glass with a nice silicone protective sleeve. They are sturdy but not so heavy that it bothers me to use them. I’ve had mine for almost a year, a few longer, and haven’t had any problems with them.
Lizzy B.
Columbus, OH
Grove Collaborative 16 Oz. Glass Spray Bottle with Protective Non-Slip Silicone Sleeve and Sturdy Case - Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free uploaded by Lizzy B.
Got grove for the first time as a gift and I’M OBSESSED!! Not only do I love the decreased plastic waste, but the bottles look so clean and chic. The products work super well whether you just have some light cleaning or a deep scrub. Currently have the orange and rosemary scent but excited to try the others. Cannot recommend enough!
Suzana P.
Modesto, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Grove Collaborative 16 Oz. Glass Spray Bottle with Protective Non-Slip Silicone Sleeve and Sturdy Case - Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free uploaded by Suzana P.
I love these glass bottles from grove. They are so aesthetically pleasing for all those people who want pretty cleaning products. They also have a great nozzle that sprays products out nicely. On top of all this it is such a great brand to be supporting!
Liliya M.
Westfield, MA
Grove Collaborative 16 Oz. Glass Spray Bottle with Protective Non-Slip Silicone Sleeve and Sturdy Case - Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free uploaded by Liliya M.
I love the fact that this glass bottle is reusable and doesn’t create more plastic for our environment!!
Fatema C.
Plattsburgh, NY
Grove Collaborative 16 Oz. Glass Spray Bottle with Protective Non-Slip Silicone Sleeve and Sturdy Case - Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free uploaded by Fatema C.
Purchased at: Target
I love this spray bottle it’s sturdy and works great as the size is really convenient! I keep it in my bathroom sink and use it to store all purpose cleaner. It’s one step towards sustainability and I love it!
Kristina  V.
Lake Ariel, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this reusable glass spray bottle. I’ve had it for months and it still works. No clogging, no issues. I used the concentrated window spray and loved it. Very clean and streak free. I was able to clean the glass bottle and use it for something else afterwards.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tilena T.
Great Falls, SC
il y a 6 mois
Nicole C. il y a 3 mois
Yes! I only use grove products for cleaning! I love the glass bottles, have never had any issues with them. I absolutely love the multipurpose cleaner and use it on all countertops! I love the glass cleaner, I don’t ever see any streaks!
Bre S.
Charlotte, NC
il y a un an
Nicole C. il y a 3 mois
Gabby G.
Colver, PA
il y a 3 ans
Grove Collaborative 16 Oz. Glass Spray Bottle with Protective Non-Slip Silicone Sleeve and Sturdy Case - Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free ? Has anybody used this?? Does it leave streaks or will it hold up against all the toddler hand prints I have on my mirrors and windows?
Shari G. il y a 3 ans
I love everything from Groove. Very sturdy glass and the silicone is easy to take on and off. I’m sure you’ll love it.