Grove Co Tub & Tile Cleaning Concentrate - Orange & Rosemary - 2pk

Grove Co. Tub & Tile Cleaning Concentrate - Orange & Rosemary - 2pk

Clean surfaces, clean planet! Our Grove Co. Tub and Tile Cleaner concentrate is proven to remove 4X soap scum than other natural brands.*Our surface cleaners are carefully crafted to be sustainably powerful for a healthy home and planet:Biodegradable formula made with 100percent plant-based ingredients. No parabens, phthalates, phosphates, formaldehyde, synthetic dyes, ammonia, or chlorine bleach. Our products are also cruelty-free - that means no animal-testing ever.This Orange and Rosemary Tub and Tile Cleaner has 100percent natural fragrance made from essential oils and other plant-derived ingredients. Bright orange notes are mixed with fresh-picked herbs and a touch of cedar for a clean and uplifting natural scent.Our Concentrates are easy to use: 1) Fill a Grove Co. Reusable Cleaning Glass Bottle with water, leaving room for concentrate. 2) Empty 1 cleaning concentrate into bottle. Replace nozzle. Gently shake to mix. 3) Clean sustainably!Packaged in infinitely recyclable glass and 100percent recycled p

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grove Co. Tub & Tile Cleaning Concentrate - Orange & Rosemary - 2pk!
How would you rate this product?
Kaylee P.
Grove Co. Tub & Tile Cleaning Concentrate - Orange & Rosemary - 2pk uploaded by Kaylee P.
This leaves my bathroom smelling so clean! I love the fact that the company has reusable glass spray bottles and concentrate cleaners. The cleaners are all natural using essential oils. The orange is not overpowering.

Looking for your answer?