BY GROUNDSPEAK INC.

Supercharge your geocaching adventures with the official, full-featured Geocaching App. There are millions of geocaches waiting to be found, scattered throughout more than 185 countries around the world—there are probably even some near you right now. This app has everything you need to find every kind of geocache and take your geocaching game to the next level. Features include: Access to every type of geocache, including Multi-Caches, Mystery Caches and more. Advanced Search tools including Offline Lists, search filters and sorting abilities. Search for and log trackables. Navigate with preferred maps. Access to Geocaching Premium features like Premium-Only geocaches and Pocket Queries. Supported languages:  ・ Čeština  ・ English (US)  ・ Español  ・ Français  ・ Dansk  ・ Deutsch  ・ Italiano  ・ Português  ・ 日本語  ・ Nederlands  ・ Norsk Bokmål  ・ Slovenčina  ・ Svenska  ・ Polski  ・ Català see more...

• "My kids and I have so much fun geocaching!" in 3 reviews
  • "This is such a great way to get everyone outside for adventure and fun. " in 1 review
  • "Love the search and find game.. geocache is easy to use and fun for the whole family" in 1 review
  • "You can quickly check your area for any hidden geocaches while you are out n' about, log that you either found or did not find it, as well as keep track of souvenirs and trackables." in 1 review
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
I cannot say enough good things about Geocaching. This gets me out of the house even when I'm depressed and will get me to meet new people and go to exciting new places. The APE event in Seattle even got me to hike 20 miles in a day, and previously I didn't think I could hike one mile. Geocaching is family friendly and fun and a wonderful way to explore your neighborhood.
Karla M.
Maxie, VA
Groundspeak is AWESOME! I love to geocache and it's the only site I use. Everything is so easy to find on the website. They even offer a premium service that opens up premium caches and gives you the ability to down load the hints and logs for any geocache right to your handheld GPS. Geocacheing is such a great way to spend your free time.
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
I love Geocaching. This 'sport' has led me to some of the greatest places in the world. I love itch to search and find things. It's kind of like a treasure hunt within a secret society that only cachers know about. Think of how many times you might've passed these treasures and not even known something was hidden there.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
Geocaching is super fun for adults and kids. Do it as a family! This app is great because it gives you all the info you need that would be on the normal site. It even has a GPS sort of feature to get you where you need to go to find the Geo.
Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
There are other (read: free) apps to use for geocaching but this is a solid one to use. I highly, highly recommend getting a geocaching app if you're wanting to try geocaching. If you're willing to pay the money, get this one.
April M.
Mauldin, SC
Techie Expert
This particular app decided it did not want me to participate. For this reason, I am not recommending it.
Melissa S.
I love geocaching and this is my go to application for finding caches. It's such a fun hobby!!!
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Geocaching is such a unique and fun activity! My dad got into it a few years ago and we often go geocaching together. Basically, it's like a treasure hunt where it'll tell you the location of where the cache is and you look for it. They can be anywhere - parking lots, forests, trails, anywhere! Most likely at any given time, there is a geocache near you. There's even other types of caches like Mystery Caches where you have to solve a puzzle to get the final location, multi caches which have multiple stages, and so much more.
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
I'm an avid geocacher, and have tried all the apps. Although this one comes with a fairly hefty price tag, it is by far the best app. It brings together the different aspects of geocaching (searching for what geocaches are in the area, locating said cached, and logging the find) in a very user-friendly manner. I'm all about ease of use- I hate using different apps to find and log caches. So, although this app miiiight be slightly overpriced, it's worth it for me.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Techie Expert
I'm a geocaching addict! The Geocaching App is a must for any smartphone user who is either new or experienced to geocaching. Although it does use data, this app is worth every penny! You can quickly check your area for any hidden geocaches while you are out n' about, log that you either found or did not find it, as well as keep track of souvenirs and trackables. If you don't have the app, then you're not a true geocache addict!
Jen M.
Vancouver, WA
Has anyone used the free app C-Geo as well as this one? Can you give me a reason to buy this one when there is a pretty decent free one out there? I love LOVE to geocache, and I'm willing to pay for this - but only if it's worth it. I don't want to buy this and realize my free app was just as good, you know?
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
List your favorite cache.