Ground Beef uploaded by Toni Marie D.Ground Beef uploaded by Helen A.Ground Beef uploaded by Kayla B.

BY USDA MEAT #7 in Beef

Ashlyn S.
Kempner, TX
Of course ground beef is great. I use it to make hamburgers, pastas, tacos...Ive even used it for Asian. Ground beef can be used to make any kind of food. There's so many options and that's what makes it great. Plus, it is pretty inexpensive.
dawn m.
Another essential for my infamous lasagna. Can be pricey so sho around. Costco has decent prices and you can portion it to make hamburger patties as well as a lasagna If you are a meat eater then you’re already familiar with this.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I usually purchase the brand of Morans ground beef between 2 to 5 lbs. I only by it when it's on sale. I use to cook many dffren meals. I never try to pay full price. I do recommend for others
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
You really can't go wrong with ground beef it's cheap easy to cook and u really can't mess up a meal with this my family love ground beef in tacos, meat loaf even homemade stuff burgers
Michelle M.
WAUKESHA , WI
I use this for my taco meat mostly this is delicious if seasoned correctly the only con is if you aren’t one for heavy meals your should try ground turkey instead it has less fat and grease but it still tastes the same I just prefer beef it’s all about preference.
Gabriela P.
Annapolis, MD
I personally prefer to make my own hamburgers patties, I like to be conscious of what goes in them so ground beef is a must buy when grocery shopping for a bbq. If you like to know what goes in your mouth, try making your own patties!
Lorraine I.
We prefer a lighter mix 80/20 or 85/15 if you can find it but the leaner you go the more you have to add to increase moisture, we use eggs, onions, and celery!
Kayla B.
Theodore, AL
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster I used ground beef in my spooky ground beef cottage pies!! They were super easy to make and so delicious
Cassidy B.
Salem
Good meat didn’t shrink so small it looked ridiculous and good taste. It had a good smell and texture and was a good price and good quality.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
There is nothing better than fresh ground beef from a great old school butcher. Great quality and it can be seasoned anyway you like.