Ground Beef uploaded by Helen A.Ground Beef uploaded by Ana H.Ground Beef uploaded by Toni Marie D.

BY USDA MEAT

Gabriela P.
Annapolis, MD
I personally prefer to make my own hamburgers patties, I like to be conscious of what goes in them so ground beef is a must buy when grocery shopping for a bbq. If you like to know what goes in your mouth, try making your own patties!
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
There is nothing better than fresh ground beef from a great old school butcher. Great quality and it can be seasoned anyway you like.
Michelle M.
Waukesha, WI
I use this for my taco meat mostly this is delicious if seasoned correctly the only con is if you aren’t one for heavy meals your should try ground turkey instead it has less fat and grease but it still tastes the same I just prefer beef it’s all about preference.
Lorraine I.
We prefer a lighter mix 80/20 or 85/15 if you can find it but the leaner you go the more you have to add to increase moisture, we use eggs, onions, and celery!
Kayla B.
Theodore, AL
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster I used ground beef in my spooky ground beef cottage pies!! They were super easy to make and so delicious
Cassidy B.
Salem
Good meat didn’t shrink so small it looked ridiculous and good taste. It had a good smell and texture and was a good price and good quality.
Ana H.
Kokomo, IN
I've always said this was poor mans meat. Not only is inexpensive, but the fact you can also control fat content is amazing!
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
I love the fresh beef from Tony's store to make Koba, Shawrma, Kabab, Dollma, Meatballs, Macaroni, Pizza ....
Josh S.
Mckinney , TX
85/15 ground beef was used in my chili. Super good with tons of flavor. Will use it again. Bought at Walmart