BY GROOMERS.COM

Decrease your cat's shedding by brushing weekly with the Safari Shed Magic De-Shedding Tool. Shed Magic removes loose hair and debris and can also reduce the irritants that cause allergies to pets. The ergonomic design allows for a more comfortable grip. see more...

Erica S.
I used to have this very fat cat with thick coarse hair. Due to her size & hair type, it was hard to clean everywhere enough so she would end up having these big clumps of hair that were the size of golf balls on her fur. Brushing didn't even make a dent, so i used to cut them down as much as possible but the skin would be so delicate in that area & it knew it was hurting her just to touch it, I had to find a new way to help her. I tried regular brushes & hair removing gloves but they either didn't work at all or they only worked by removing the loose hair already on the surface. For Christmas, years back, my brother gave me the shed magic deshedder. He actually used it for his dogs who had long hair & said it worked well. I tried it out the next day & it removed so much bulk of her hair & seriously cut down those clumps to manageable pieces where I could then cut them off easily.
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
We have two cats and this grooming product keeps our house from being a fur farm. It was pricey, but totally worth it because our cats love being brushed with it and we'll have it forever. This brush does a much better job at removing extra hair from our fur babies and they love being brushed with it.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN
This is a lifesaver when it comes to removing clumps. My cat sheds like crazy, and since using this, the shedding has been cut down. She enjoys it, and I enjoy not having to clean up as much hair. Would definitely recommend.
Kayla Marie E.
Union, KY
I use this for my cat he has very oily hair so I don't like to pet him but this brush is great not too harsh on pets, my cat loves it and won't even try to run away. Worth it
Christine H.
Plainfield, IN
You want this. You need this. It's absolutely wonderful and my cats, along with me, love em. Life with cats is great, but when you add this, it's even better!
Jessica V.
This is a great product for brusng cats, and helping them feel loved and secure. I used this on the rescue cats and it was loved by all of them!
Sophia L.
My cat sheds a ton and this works really well! He doesn't seem to mind it either! This had really help save me from cleaning up fur all over!
Amanda A.
Love love this product! Helps keep the cat from shedding all over everything! Good quality and effective
Frances L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great brush for my cats. They absolutely love it. Although one of them keeps trying to bite it. HAHA
Corrina R.
Fontana, CA
I actually use this on my dog! Lol she's long haired and sheds so I use this and it works wonders!
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone tried this? It it safe to use? Some of these hurt the animal's skin.
Tiffany c.
Orlando, FL
Could you use this on a dog? what about long haired dogs?
Tiffany P.
Carbon Hill, AL
Could you use this on your dog?
Rahni C.
My cat hates being brushed, would this one be maybe more discreet to use? I have a silicone one at the moment and I feel like it may be pulling on his fur too much.