Grolsch Beer uploaded by Shay S.Grolsch Beer uploaded by jordan h.Grolsch Beer uploaded by Trista H.

BY GROLSCH

#1 Premium Brand in Italy see more...

Liv H.
Liv H.
Grolsch is one of my favorite beers. I love hoppy beer, and this one hits the nail on the head! I save all the bottles too. I use them to bottle my kombucha.
Brendaliz Z.
Brendaliz Z.
I love beer, but this tastes as good as it sounds. The only thing it has going for it is the packaging. I love the bottle but this is a bitter tasting beer that i dont care for.
Eilyn U.
Eilyn U.
Yonkers , NY
Happy Hour Expert
It is a great beer, taste delicious and the bottle are so cute. Little pricey but you are paying for good
Quality here.
Nicol R.
Nicol R.
Great Beer that is full flavored and full bodied. I like how it comes in the super seal bottles. I also like that the bottles can be reuseable.
Melissa m.
Melissa m.
Arlington, TX
Happy Hour Expert
I love this beer. I love this beer buzz. Two and your good. Oh and it taste great.
Rima J.
Rima J.
This is a great beer if you like something a little different. I love the bottles which you can definitely refuse, they are beautiful. It is a little pricey but it's not an everyday beer. Worth trying.
Ysaura C P.
Ysaura C P.
The particular taste of this cold beer I love to enjoy a weekend with family, friends food and share its refreshing flavor, I have a friend who can not go out to have fun if there is no drink, this is one of my drinks I prefer beer in my fridge never missing
crystal Z.
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
Really good beer smooth taste its really good cold great share with friends and family <33333
carly s.
carly s.
Boulder City, NV
I've only had this beer once and I thought it was pretty good. Wasn't to harsh. But I have notice it isn't easy to find where I live.
Al W.
Al W.
Farmers Branch, TX
I love this beer, it's crisp and refreshing, with a nice hoppy taste to it. It can go skunky if you don't keep it in the firdge, though.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
San Diego, CA
What would you compare this to flavor wise?
Jackie O.