Grolsch Beer uploaded by Shay S.Grolsch Beer uploaded by jordan h.Grolsch Beer uploaded by Trista H.

BY GROLSCH

#1 Premium Brand in Italy see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ysaura C P.
The particular taste of this cold beer I love to enjoy a weekend with family, friends food and share its refreshing flavor, I have a friend who can not go out to have fun if there is no drink, this is one of my drinks I prefer beer in my fridge never missing
Brendaliz Z.
I love beer, but this tastes as good as it sounds. The only thing it has going for it is the packaging. I love the bottle but this is a bitter tasting beer that i dont care for.
Liv H.
Grolsch is one of my favorite beers. I love hoppy beer, and this one hits the nail on the head! I save all the bottles too. I use them to bottle my kombucha.
Eilyn U.
Yonkers , NY
Happy Hour Expert
It is a great beer, taste delicious and the bottle are so cute. Little pricey but you are paying for good
Quality here.
Karen P.
Fort Benning
I love imported beer Grolsch is one of my favorite beers. I especially love that the top. Its a great way not to spill once you are a little tipsy.
Rima J.
This is a great beer if you like something a little different. I love the bottles which you can definitely refuse, they are beautiful. It is a little pricey but it's not an everyday beer. Worth trying.
carly s.
Boulder City, NV
I've only had this beer once and I thought it was pretty good. Wasn't to harsh. But I have notice it isn't easy to find where I live.
Ka l.
Grolsch 12 Oz Beer 6 Pk Glass Bottles is surprisingly good especially when it's really cold.
Al W.
Farmers Branch, TX
I love this beer, it's crisp and refreshing, with a nice hoppy taste to it. It can go skunky if you don't keep it in the firdge, though.
Melissa m.
Arlington, TX
Happy Hour Expert
I love this beer. I love this beer buzz. Two and your good. Oh and it taste great.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
What is in it ?
Meagan C.
San Diego, CA
What would you compare this to flavor wise?