Grolsch Beer uploaded by Trista H.Grolsch Beer uploaded by jordan h.Grolsch Beer uploaded by Shay S.

BY GROLSCH

#1 Premium Brand in Italy see more...

Ysaura C P.
The particular taste of this cold beer I love to enjoy a weekend with family, friends food and share its refreshing flavor, I have a friend who can not go out to have fun if there is no drink, this is one of my drinks I prefer beer in my fridge never missing
Brendaliz Z.
I love beer, but this tastes as good as it sounds. The only thing it has going for it is the packaging. I love the bottle but this is a bitter tasting beer that i dont care for.
Rima J.
This is a great beer if you like something a little different. I love the bottles which you can definitely refuse, they are beautiful. It is a little pricey but it's not an everyday beer. Worth trying.
Susan B.
Chandler, AZ
I was introduced to this beer wile traveling in Holland. not only is the bottle unique, but the taste is really refreshing. Like others said, keep it refrigerated for the best taste. Enjoy.
Liv H.
Grolsch is one of my favorite beers. I love hoppy beer, and this one hits the nail on the head! I save all the bottles too. I use them to bottle my kombucha.
Karen P.
Fort Benning, GA
I love imported beer Grolsch is one of my favorite beers. I especially love that the top. Its a great way not to spill once you are a little tipsy.
Nicol R.
Great Beer that is full flavored and full bodied. I like how it comes in the super seal bottles. I also like that the bottles can be reuseable.
Al W.
Farmers Branch, TX
I love this beer, it's crisp and refreshing, with a nice hoppy taste to it. It can go skunky if you don't keep it in the firdge, though.
carly s.
Boulder City, NV
I've only had this beer once and I thought it was pretty good. Wasn't to harsh. But I have notice it isn't easy to find where I live.
Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It is a great beer, taste delicious and the bottle are so cute. Little pricey but you are paying for good
Quality here.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
What is in it ?
Meagan C.
San Diego, CA
What would you compare this to flavor wise?