Groganics Hair Gro-N-Wild, 6 Ounce uploaded by Toni-Ann H.Groganics Hair Gro-N-Wild, 6 Ounce uploaded by Joahn D.

BY GROGANICS

These powerful ingredients combine to deliver nourishment from the root to the tip while softening the hair for manageability and maximum styling versatility. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dianne S.
Alliance
Have not used yet.  Do you apply this with your hair wet.  can you leave in and then wash out after so long (don't like the smell).  And how long recommend to leave in?

I used this product and my hair is so greasy looking....I have washed it 4 times and still looks greasy.  I only used a small amount too.  How do I get my money back.   Groganics Hair Gro-N-Wild, 6 Ounce
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I love this product i massage it into my scalp. It gives a cool tingly feeling. It also helps stimulate hair growth. After 3 months of use i saw new growth at my roots. I am not a fan of the smell. It smells like muscle run and medicine..
Sierra M.
This stuff is magic!! I used it on my hair and my hair has grown so long and it is so much thicker now. It says that it is for intense hair loss only but, I've been wanting to grow out my natural hair longer and this stuff is perfect.
Toni-Ann H.
Roanoke, VA
I have been using it for the past 4 months.
4 months ago I had no edges, no they're growing back. I am very satisfied with the results so far.
Jordan N.
Carlsbad, NM
Great product! I take these religiously to grow my hair. My hair has grown inches in just a month. I definitely recommend trying
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
I've noticed quite a difference with this product. A little more growth in a quicker pace and my hair feel is thicker!
Staci L.
Las Vegas, NV
My hair grow so much with in 3 months with this great every I'll be using this every year
cindy m.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this everyday it keeps my hair in such good shape and helps it grow even faster
Lakiesha B.
philadelphia, PA
You should try this it added volume and length to my hair. This is my new go to!
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wow its great I used it on my hair it has helped so much it has got so thick
Claudia A.
North Las Vegas, NV
Does it work for kid?? Lol :)
Yuliet G.
Is this good for bald men? Lol
Fabbie E.
MIAMI, FL
 How do I take the grease out?
Sophia S.
I have used other grow serums in the past and for almost two days after my hair would be so greasy looking it wasn't worth it. How does this leave your hair after?
Oriana G.