Groganics DHT Root Lifter, 4 Ounce uploaded by Jessica P.

BY GROGANIC

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Contains a Natural Blend of Herbal Proteins and Cleansers. Promotes Stronger and Longer Hair. Penetrates 3 Layers of Scalp see more...

Review (1)
Jessica P.
Clarence-Rockland, ON
I got nothing but love for this product here , it helps me a lot with my hair . A few years back I had cut my hair due to damage and I was looking for something to help grow my hair and find this product and since then I been using it .