BY GROGANIC

Relieves the Itch and Moisturizes the Scalp. Delivers a Cooling Sensation to your Scalp. Contains a Blend of Natural Ingredients see more...

Sierra M.
Works great. I use it to grow out my hair a little longer. My hair has grown a good amount in a short length of time. The price is reasonable, about $10, but worth it. I don't use it a lot, manly because I don't need to, so it last a while for me.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Great product I cut my hair too short since I've used this its got long and thick