BY GRIZZLY PET PRODUCTS

Nutrient-rich Oil for Your Canine Grizzly Salmon Oil is a good health supplement that helps your aging canine cope with lack of energy, stiff joints and heart problems. It's available in containers with 8, 16 or 32 oz oil. Grizzly Salmon Oil Rich in natural ingredients Multiple health benefits Easy to administer The oil is rich in nutrients that help strengthen immune system, relieve itchy skin problems, limit shedding, improve coat texture and promote better eyesight. A Closer Look: The oil is derived from Wild Alaskan Salmon. It contains more than 15 heart-friendly omega 3 fatty acids (including EPA and DHA) and omega 6 fatty acids. It includes all natural antioxidants and vitamins present in salmon fish. Your pet can easily absorb and assimilate the ingredients in the oil without any bio-conversion. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages see more...

• My dog has been itching like crazy lately due to dry skin...1 Answers
  • I use a fish oil capsule for my bullies, is it better to ...1 Answers
  • What ingredients make this good for dogs? Is it yummy for...1 Answers
Cassandra J.
Lake Mary, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this stuff and so do I! It's great for their skin and fur, so I don't have to worry about him scratching and chewing on himself all the time. Plus he loves the taste! It's a win win. It's a little pricey but worth it
Brianna J.
First of all if you're not using salmon oil for your pet, you should definitely start! It's great for their skin and reduces shedding. This is one of our favorite brands and my dog loves the flavor! Great buy!
Vy V.
Atlanta, GA
I never thought of adding salmon oil to my dog's food 'til recently and I'm so glad I did. This stuff is absolutely amazing, because my shiba who is always itchy and patchy in certain areas, is starting to grow his fur back. Not only that, his fur is a lot softer too, I love petting my two puppers since their fur is so fluffy and soft. The smell is a little strong but who cares if it's good for your dog's health. Definitely a great purchase and I can't be any happier with it.
Casey T.
Kingston, TN
I bought this for my four dogs about a month ago. We noticed a difference in my oldest after about a week. She had more energy, was eating better, and wasn't in as much arthritis pain. One of my others suffers from a digestive disease - he's healthy, but has always been on the small side weight-wise. After a month of having this salmon oil on his food, he's gained about 6 pounds. We haven't changed anything else, so I can only assume it's the oil. I'll definitely keep my dogs on this from now on!!
Bridget B.
Charlotte, NC
I read other reviews saying this oil helped with shedding. I figured I had to try it to believe it for myself. The price was right so it was worth a shot. Not only does my Great Dane LOVE the taste of this stinky fish oil, but her coat has never looked better! Her shedding is noticeably better, too. Score!
M O.
Montague, MI
Excellent product. I have been buying this for a few months now and my dog's fur is extremely soft and shiny from adding this to his food once a day. However, even though the directions say give daily I had to cut back because it started to make him gain a little weight because it's so rich
Sidney A.
Auburn, AL
This is my saving grace. I added probiotics, a "food fortifier," and kelp to my dog's daily meals, and without this she will turn her nose up and not eat. Dogs love it and it's so good for their skin and coat. She's a husky and I have definitely noticed how shiny she's been since she started taking this with her food, and she's shedding so much less.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
This stuff Is amazing. I use this on my show dogs, and their coat is gorgeous! it leaves ther hair so shiny and their skin hydrated and not flakey or dry! Use this to supplement your pooches!
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
This works great for my sheepadoodles coat and skin. I don't love the smell, but my dog likes the flavor. I had to order it online because I couldn't find it in stores locally. It definitely helped in the dry winter months
Trish M.
Portland , OR
This is an awesome way to improve your dogs skin and coat. It fully met my expectations leaving both my dogs feeling smooth and shiny. It really helps that they love it so much and I plan to buy it again in the future.
Nikita S.
Saylorsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Can this be used for cats also? One of my cats has dandruff and read it's because he has dry skin and isn't getting enough oil from his food. I read fish oil helps prevent it.
Mackenzie K.
Columbus, OH
My dog has been itching like crazy lately due to dry skin. I've heard this helps. Has anyone seen results ?
Kim S.
Melbourne, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use a fish oil capsule for my bullies, is it better to use a straight oil?
Deanna K.
Leominster, MA
What ingredients make this good for dogs? Is it yummy for them. Do you just put it in their food and how often?