Grizzly Salmon Oil Dog Food Supplement 16 oz Pump uploaded by Juliana J.

BY GENERIC

For Your Dog's Strong Heart and Long LifeHelp your dog stay healthy in a simple and natural way. Grizzly Salmon Oil from nutrient-rich wild Alaskan salmon is full of important Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids which help maintain optimum health and overall vitality. Healthy Skin - Beautiful CoatGrizzly Salmon Oil provides the long chain Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA that have much higher immediate bioavailability than Omega-3 fatty acids from plant sources. EPA and DHA contribute to naturally healthy joints, and supply your dog with nutrients needed to maintain healthy skin and a lustrous coat. Mother Nature's FormulaThe Omega-3 fatty acids in salmon oil help keep grizzly bears, eagles, otters, and many other wild animals healthy and strong. Your dog, too, will enjoy these health benefits from wild Alaskan salmon oil. The rich, natural fish taste will make even the most finicky dogs eat heartily. A Natural, Affordable SolutionGrizzly Pet Products is dedicated to supporting your dog's long and happy life with a daily supplement that is nutritious, affordable and easy to use. Grizzly Salmon Oil comes from wild Alaskan salmon and contains nature's blend of over 15 heart-healthy Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids. see more...

Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our little yorkie has really bad allergies. He itches constantly (can barely sleep through the night), and have dry flaky skin (especially since he lost a lot of hair awhile back b/c the vet was giving him steroids for his allergies - which he is off now...and we switched vets).  He's been on a grain free diet for about 3 months now. Most of his hair has grown back (he back was pretty bald...and vet told us don't expect too much).  Still itching, but not nearly as bad as before. He does take zyrtec, which helps tremendously. We also gave him a little bit of coconut oil daily....but we have added this salmon oil about 1.5 months ago.  We just add a little bit to his breakfast, and he seems to like it. Doesn't upset his stomach. Does not make his poop soft or watery.  At the beginning, his poop did look a little oily (haha), but it was still hard.  Didn't give him diarrhea or anything.  I would suggest starting with less than recommended and monitor..then add/adjust as needed.  Results will take some time, but I think it did get a little better, and we are hopeful that it will help with his dry skin!
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The pump is so helpful to just put on top of my dog’s dry food and it helps his coat and nails a lot. We noticed a real difference in the winter where his skin was feeling dry and itchy. After adding salmon oil he had no more itch!
Hailey C.
We just started using this for our pup and have noticed a big difference in the amount of dandruff and itching she does. She doesn't seem to mind the taste and it doesn't upset her stomach so it's a big go for us!
Alicia L.
Oxford, MI
Great to use for dogs or even cats. Use this for my dog that has sensitive itchy skin and my other dog who has arthritis in her leg
Alisha T.
My dog loves the taste of this salmon oil and it makes his coat look so nice and shiny!
Sarah L.
Calgary
Last winter my dog started to get super dry skin, She was itching and scratching and biting herself all the time. I actually thought maybe she had fleas at the beginning. We live in a very cold dry city in the winter, even the humans were suffering from extra dry skin issues this past year (2017/18). I got this off of Amazon.ca and started adding one pump her two meals a day. Within 7 to 10 days I noticed a huge difference. My dog was scratching way less and just seemed a lot happier.

Added bonus of her coat is just extra gorgeous now.

Added bonus her coat is just extra gorgeous now. She’s a mix of Collie and Shepherd, and her coat just glistens in all her brindle colours. We add it to her food every other day now. And she got super picky and only wanted to eat her food with it on for quite some time.

Dog approved & human approved.