Grizzly Pet Products Grizzly Pet Dog Salmon Oil Skin and Coat Supplements, 64 oz.

BY GRIZZLY PET PRODUCTS

Give Your Canine the Nutritional Benefit of Salmon Grizzly Salmon Oil for Dogs is a great health supplement with multiple nutritional benefits that your pet needs at various stages of growth. Grizzly Salmon Oil for Dogs Great curative properties Ingredient-rich formula Easy to feed The oil acts as a good remedy for your canine's health problems ranging from weak immune system and skin infections to excessive shedding and poor eyesight. A Closer Look: The oil contains the nutritional benefits of Wild Alaskan Salmon. It's enriched with more than 15 essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and Omega 6) that are good for the heart, such as EPA, DHA and linoleic acid. The oil also contains rosemary extract that provides antioxidant protection and prevents cellular damage in the brain. The ingredients are directly absorbed into your pet's system without any bio-conversion. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages see more...

• My dog suffers from allergies, at times he tends to scratch himse...5 Answers
  • How well does this product work? Is it safe to use?7 Answers
Noelia M.
My dog had an issue with dry patches and his fur would always come off in batches. He didn't really like any kind of food I gave him either, once I started putting a little bit of this in his food he couldn't stop waiting and his skin and fur looks SO much better! Definitely recommend this product!
Brianna J.
First of all if you're not using salmon oil for your pet, you should definitely start! It's great for their skin and reduces shedding. This is one of our favorite brands and my dog loves the flavor! Great way to get a good bang for your buck by buying in bulk!
jackie s.
One of my cats was shedding very badly. Tried brushing him everyday and changing his food; maybe thought it was allergies. Tried this Salmon Oil and it worked! He stopped shedding and his coat looks amazing! I've recommended it to every pet parents i know.
Tristan C.
I use to apply to my dog's coat when I had a German Shepard and t made his coat super sleek and shiny and so soft and healthy. I seriously loved petting him all day. He would get compliments anywhere we went and even the groomers loves his fur
Lexie D.
Our dog previously had dry skin occasionally and we started to buy this salmon oil to squirt on his food. He LOVES the taste and it has actually seriously improved his skin! His coat is shinier and softer.
Vanessa G.
San Francisco, CA
This oil is amazing! My dogs coat has gotten shinier since we started adding this in his food and his skin is not as dry as it used to be. I would definitely recommend this for dog owners!
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
This works really well to soothe your dogs skin allergies and coat issues! I haven't found anything else that works as well!
Kinsley R.
I recommend this product to anyone who dogs or cats who have trouble with fur growin or just want them to look nice
Candy L.
This product helped with his skin, dry patches are going away, hair is softer and fuller...so shiny , silky soft.
Jessica L.
Saint Charles, MO
Everyone should supplement with this (dogs and cats). Absolutely love this. I started giving it to my senior dog along with Dasuquin as preventative care against older age and arthritis, but started giving it to my puppy too as she came to us with dry, flaky skin.

The 32oz pump bottle is very convenient and easy to use. I give my girls ~2 pumps each a day (3-4 pumps daily total) and it lasts me for a few months.

I do recommend placing a paper towel beneath the bottle, however, since it seems that no matter how "clean" the pump is, we will still get a little orange "ring" beneath the bottle over time.

I alternate between the salmon and pollock oil, though the prices are essentially the same on amazon for either of them. If you had to choose, salmon is the better option, but if cost is a concern, pollock is a fantastic alternative. :)
Brenna V.
Decatur, TX
How well does this product work? Is it safe to use?
Shelby R.
My dog suffers from allergies, at times he tends to scratch himself and will end up with scabs all over his back. Would you recommend this product to help with his itchy skin ? He's a poodle mix.