BY GRIZZLY FITNESS

1 1/2" wide military strength cotton web straps, loop design for easy on - easy off, improves grip with less finger and hand fatigue. Great for pull downs, shrugs, rows, dead lifts. Extra neoprene padding for greater wrist comfort. 1 1/2" wide military strength cotton. see more...

Review (1)
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Premium Cotton Lifting Straps , This is a nice pair of lifting straps. I have already used these a few times and found that they are very helpful. The wrist strap is padded. It’s very soft and comfortable. No irritation. Adds to workout time by my grip not going out quite as soon. This set comes with a carry pouch. Nice addition, especially when I sweat them up. Gives me somewhere to toss them till I can get home end throw them in the washer. They are machine safe. I let mine air dry. These have really made things easier and have allowed me to work out without having my hands strained for a day after. I have a lot of hand and wrist pain but like to try to lift from time to time. Always pay for it later. This set of lifting straps has cut that back to a doable level. I recommend these to anyone that would like to take some strain off their workout.