Grisi Royal Jelly Anti-Age Bar Soap, 3.5 oz uploaded by Lidia Z.

BY GRISI

Grisi Royal Jelly Anti-Age Bar Soap delays the aging process of the skin, improving its hydration and elasticity, firming and strengthening it for a silky and healthy appearance see more...

Buy on Kmart
Verlinda S.
Millcreek, UT
I originally got this soap for 2 reasons: A) it says "anti-aging." I was going to start taking better care of my skin and start with this. Since I was at Wal-Mart looking at another product in the Hispanic section, this was there and I thought, why not? B) it was cheap!! I think it was about $1.00
Anyway--i decided to use it on my face. It felt a bit drying but not very. it also felt like it made my face a bit firmer. I kept using it since I didn't have any other options (since I was on a budget and needed some more face soap asap--my usual face soap has to be ordered online and mailed to me)
It was kind of crazy but this did not break me out at all? It seemed to be improving my skin, SLOWLY. I 've used it about a week and a half now and I am Happy and impressed. My face is clearer. My hyperpigmentation is going away. It smells nice.
I researched after this purchase that royal jelly van help acne immensely. And also helps with aging and wrinkles as well. Since I'm trying to prevent both, I'm going to keep using this. I just can't believe they make a product and sell it this inexpensively that actually works!! AND I'm a chick for whom NOTHING cheap works...ever. I'm just blown away by the quality and because it works!! I'm not close to being out of this bar of soap, but I'm going to buy more and stock pile it, because I already love it. I'm ALSO going to actively search for the cream that goes with this also made by Grisi. Previously, I had tried other products made by the Grisi company and not been very happy. I tried the Sulfur acne cream and soap-- I wasn't happy. I also tried some of their other soaps and some of.thr shampoo and conditioner and was not happy at all. YET--with THIS SOAP I AM VERY HAPPY. I hope they never stop making this, because for a woman on her late 30s with adult acne, oily, acne prone skin with scarring due to acne and an auto pedestrian accident, I am almost out of options that work for me. This works for me. and that makes me so happy I could cry, because for once I'm not spending tons of money for skin care!! Give it a try!! Especially people who suffer from acne. You might be pleasantly surprised and also be somewhat preventing you skin from aging as well in the process!!!
Letty E.
Dinuba, CA
This royal jelly soap surpassed my expectations it's great real moisturizing as well! Leaves your skin super smooth and controls all the active acne and it's super affecting as well which is great for anyone on a budget
Lidia Z.
Estos jabones me gustan mucho:
-te dejan la piel suave
-económicos
-efectivos
-fácil de adquirir
-años en el mercado
†*************
I really like these soaps:
I'll leave the skin soft
-economic