Grisi Ricitos de Oro Hypoallergenic Chamomile(Manzanilla) Shampoo 13.5oz (400 mL)

BY RICITOS DE ORO

Grisi Ricitos de Oro shampoo 13.5oz Gently cleans hair and keeps it manageable. Grisi Ricitos de Oro with Chamomile Soap 3.5 OZ Specially made for the delicate skin of the baby. Hypoallergenic Soap. Recommended for daily use. Formulated with Chamomile. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
melissa h.
San Jose
Best kids/baby shampoo out there! It smells so good my kids like playing with the ball cap in the tub. It’s the only shampoo my kids use my daughters hair was dark brown hair she’s now 2 and her her is almost light brown.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My mom has been using this on my little sister for years and I now use it on my baby. I’m so excited to see his hair get lighter with this shampoo. It worked on my little sister and I have high hopes it’ll do the same on my son. It’s also great for his sensitive skin. This shampoo smells really good too and is very affordable. I like how the lid was made with a rattle sound. It gives the shampoo an infant touch, very cute.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Oh how I love this shampoo for my toddler girl!! Not only does it smell great! It is great to lighten the hair.. my second time now with this product!! It's very affordable.. very satisfied with this.. I recommend it for your little ones
Cynthia V.
La Feria , TX
There are no words to describe how wonderful this shampoo is for your little peanut 👶🏻 It smells amazing, is hypoallergenic, and tear free too!!! I originally used Aveeno, but felt like it didn't leave any kind of scent on my baby...and although I love his natural baby scent I wanted just a little hint of something to make him smell even better. It leaves his skin soft and moisturized and his hair smells so great!!! You can find it at CVS or in bulk at Sams.
Marilyn R.
This is my ALL time favorite shampoo for my baby ! I feel like this leaves a beautiful scent on your babies compared to other baby brands! yes it is a Mexican product but trust me you will fall for it and its in my opinion much safer to use then Johnson after all the mentioning of it causing ovary cancer. I believe this product is perfect they include it for sensitive skin!☺😊 its a must try
Ana G.
Mcallen, TX
Best shampoo for my baby. He was born with beautiful dark hair and as soon as his newborn hair started falling out he started getting this golden hairs and somebody recommended me this shampoo and started using it because the tips of his hair were dark brown now he has beautiful blonde and smooth hair.
Brenda B.
Glenpool, OK
I really like this shampoo for the kids and sometimes I also use it as a body wash and have never had problems with it. Very pleased with this brand and i have been using it for 3 years now. It has a very natural scent and is hypoallergenic.
Jessica E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Alguien me lo regalo para baby shower y tiene in poor a alcohol intenso no me Gusto a parte le Genero una alergia a mi Bebe que Bueno no pienso que ya no deben de tenerlo en el mercado malisiiimoooo.
Alejandra S.
Mercedes, TX
This is the best shampoo for babies! I love it and has a great scent, I've been using it since I had my oldest daughter and now I use it on my little one! So worth it!
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter has sensitive skin and is allergic to a lot of soaps and lotions. She doesn't have any reactions to this one and I like it for that reason and because it smells good and can be used as a shampoo and beard day wash