Grisi Ricitos de Oro Hypoallergenic Chamomile Shampoo - 8.4 Oz. uploaded by Blanca G.

BY GRISI

Hypoallergenic Shampoo. Perfect for babies so does not irritate their eyes or skin. Gently cleans hair and keeps it manageable. Keeps hair bright and healthy Hypoallergenic Tear Free - Doesn't irritate babies' eyes Great for Babies, children and adults... see more...

• I'm looking for a new shampoo for my daughter... Is this a good s...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For babies good. For big people bad. It smells so fresh and clean and the bottle is so cute. I do like it when I've have used it on my cousins and it is great. I'm blonde and chamomile is supposed to be great for blondes to brighten the hair and I have super thick hair and this just doesnt help it. Dries it out quite a bit and makes it very tangley.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este shampoo es muy bueno para los ninos. Lo use yo cuando era pequeña y ahora mis hijole. Es suave con los Ojos y el cabello pero lo deja limpio. Me gustaria que hubiera un acondicionador de la misma linea, sobre todo para las niñas con cabello largo y que se enreda facilmente.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother used to use this on me as a young child and once I had children I used it on them as well. It has a great smell and does leave their hair soft. I wouldn't say it lightens dark hair but if they already have lighter hair it does help to keep light.
Sylvia V.
Sylvia V.
San Gabriel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My son is a red head and I use this on his hair every night. It smells good and it seems to make his hair not only shiny but redder also. He's 2 now and I have been using it since he was 6 months old and he's still a fiery little red head and no fading in sight.
Kristel H.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is so wonderful in every sense of the word! It smells heavenly and it calms my baby down during bath time and after. It's very foamy and it's not harmful on my baby's eyes. I love it very much and will continue to use and purchase this for him until he's 4 years of age❤
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Highlands, TX
I grew up using this shampoo. The small is amazing and I don't know if this is true or not but it's supposed to lighten up your hair. Totally will use this if it's still around when I have kids.
Lisbet P.
Lisbet P.
Greenville , SC
My mom would always use this on my little baby sister and I like the way it smells it smells so GOOOOOOODDDD and the way your body gets I think it's worth buying because there body stays soft ........
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
I've used this product as a baby and growing up. This would leave your hair super soft and less tangled .it has a good smell to it almost like a fresh smell.
Emilia T.
Emilia T.
Elsa, TX
My mom used this shampoo on me when i was a baby and now uses it on my baby sister. This shampoo is great it smells good and leaves the baby hair soft.
Jasmin V.
Jasmin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo. It's affordable & it smells amazing & it's so gentle on babies. Would recommend it if you're looking something affordable.
Cortney W.
Cortney W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a new shampoo for my daughter... Is this a good shampoo.. Have anyone tried this??