Grisi Ricitos De Oro Chamomile For Babies Bar Soap 3.5 oz uploaded by Maria S.Grisi Ricitos De Oro Chamomile For Babies Bar Soap 3.5 oz uploaded by stephanye m.

BY GRISI

Grisi Ricitos de Oro with Chamomile Bar Soap: Soft for babies Hypoallergenic Recommended for daily use see more...

Buy on Kmart
Rickeyta F.
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
I love this soap it's one of my top two favs. I have very sensitive skin and it is truly hypoallergenic just like it says. It's smell better than Johnson's and Johnson's. It's non expensive and lasts a long time. I will be buying this forever.
Yuvana F.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this but the liquid is better I feel like this drys my babies skin a little bit but I do like that brand and it is affordable but I rather get the liquid version rather the the bars of soap it is good on adult skin
Jasmin H.
Jasmin H.
El Paso, TX
Smells great and doesn't irritate my baby's skin. Very affordable and lasts a long time so it's worth it. My mom used it with me and I use it with my baby.
Maria S.
Maria S.
I really like this soap its leaves my babys skin soft. It doesn't irritate which I love. My mom used this with me as well.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Glenpool, OK
This is so great for babies and toddlers it's very gentle on their skin and it smells so delicious! I've never had a problem with it at all and I like that there is more than one type of bar soap to this brand.