BeautyBodyBody CareGrisi
Neutral Hypoallergenic Soap - 35oz

Grisi Neutral Hypoallergenic Soap - 3.5oz

by Grisi

Sold Individually

Is this product good for oily skin?
Start your review of Grisi Neutral Hypoallergenic Soap - 3.5oz!
Yaritza V.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Grisi Neutral Hypoallergenic Soap - 3.5oz uploaded by Yaritza V.
I loveee this product! I started to use it because I used to get a lot of little pimples on my forehead but when I started to used this they started to disappear! After that I’ve always bought this product as well as buying more! It doesn’t have a specific smell which is great, also the price is good.
Raquel C.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have dermatitis on my hands due to too much sanitizer and different hand soaps. This is helping my hands to keep the dermatitis low!
kimberly G.
Long Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
My mom recommended this soap and I got it a few free sample with the shampoo Manzanilla Grisi. it feels really nice on the skin and when I first started using it I saw some difference in my skin, it's really helping me battle through acne and I will totally keep buying this product :)
Brittany W.
Wilmer, AL
Really helps moisturize your skin clear breakout /heat bumps in the hot summer
Really helps moisturize your skin clear breakout /heat bumps in the hot summer
Alejandra P.
This soap really helps with break outs, and it does help neutralize your skin's pH like promised, it is also effective in not leaving your skin dry or oily like other products.
Priscila S.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I grew up in Mexico and I have used this soap for my lady parts for YEARS. It does not have any perfume and it is hypoallergenic. Perfect for it’s value and most Latin stores and even Walmart carries it. Have never had any issues with it. Would definitely recommend!
Perla S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Muy buen jabon, lo he usado por años, para lavar mi cara y no me la deja tirante como otros jabones. lo recomiendo y solo cuesta 99cent. en walmart.
Evelyn G.
San Luis, AZ
I use this soap for various things but my favorite is to wash my greasy face, washes makeup tight off and to clean brushes and sponges it does a great job for only $1 per soap bar !
Kathia R.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has been my life saver. Hands down the best soap ever. It is sold at Walmart for a great price. I love it!
Marina 💗.
I’ve been using this soap for about a month now and I love it! It is very cheap and it helps me a lot with my acne . I use this soap everyday morning and night .i do recommend this soap specially if you break out really bad .