Skin CareFacial SkincareGrisi
Mother of Pearl Soap Jabon Concha Nacar Lightening 35Oz/100g Pack of 2

Grisi Mother of Pearl Soap Jabon Concha Nacar Lightening 3.5Oz/100g Pack of 2

by Grisi

Grisi Mother of Pearl with Humederm Bar Soap's exclusive formula helps in the deep cleansing of the skin while keeping its freshness. The cream Humederm moisturizes and gives back to skin its soft, smooth and natural aspect.Directions: Lather soap in...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grisi Mother of Pearl Soap Jabon Concha Nacar Lightening 3.5Oz/100g Pack of 2!
Lupita J.
Grisi Mother of Pearl Soap Jabon Concha Nacar Lightening 3.5Oz/100g Pack of 2 uploaded by Lupita J.
My favorite soap. I use this just for my face. It’s lightening and help with your pimples. I have been using this soap maybe for two years. If you are looking for a neutro soap this is a good option. 🧼 🧼 👩🏻🧖🏻‍♀️
brenda S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use it to wash my face at night and right after I use the cream. Not pricey at all very cheap at walmart like $5. I dont really like the smell. Yes it does I use it for acne scars and it's doing what its suppose to do. I will continue buying it.
Danny L.
Utilizaré la crema de concha nácar y me encantaría poder probar el jabón y complementar la rutina, me imagino que serán mejores los resultados, muero por probar y compartir mi propia experiencia poder decir si lo recomiendo o no 🤩🤩

Looking for your answer?