BY GRISI

Buy Grisi Mother Of Pearl Cream 3.8 oz - Crema Concha Nacar At A Great Price From The Latin Products. Grisi Mother Of Pearl Cream 3.8 oz - Crema Concha Nacar Is Available In Stock And Ready To Be Shipped. see more...

Abby F.
Converse, TX
I know it cost very little i had my doubts too i bought mine at heb for $3 but this cream is very helpful it toned my face and neck  and cleared up my face blemishes i love i use everday before going to bed so i recommend it!
Karla I.
I been using this Pearl Cream for my Dry Skin and its working slowly and surely! It is affordable, you can get it at Walgreens or CVs, maybe at Wal-Mart too. It helps me as moisturizer and I love how it makes my skin so soft! Regular lotion with scent was making my skin breakout but I been using this Cream and its helping my redness go away and make my skin feel and be less dry!
Claudia H.
Highland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a hormonal imbalances and I randomly get dark spot on my face. And I heard of this product a while a ago. So when I saw it at Walmart I was curious, so I bought it. I saw results after a day! I saw the dark pigmentation getting lighter. This is a very heavy cream. I only wear it at night.
Ariam V.
San Diego, CA
I love this for dark spots and evening out the skin. I put it on every night. My mom was and still is a big fan of this product and I get why. It's also very moisturizing. It does take a little while to start seeing changes but it's worth it!
Esmee I.
Antioch, CA
I just bought this last week. It's economic, I forgot how much it was but I picked it up at Walmart.
I was desperate to find something to clear my face of the few acne scars that I, for some reason, have on my cheek & chin. Not even when I was a teen did I get so many pimples & I hate seeing them on my face now that I'm pushing 30. I wish I had before & after pictures! This cream has already been effective. It has helped clear my face, I don't see the little scabs that were on there, nor the brownish color the scabs leave on your face after that pimple is gone. It's a very light scented cream & not greasy at all. I usually wear it at night time after washing my face so I have a clean, fresh face in the morning. I have been more confident in going about my day without foundation, which is so nice now that the hot weather is coming.
Perla S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
No sabia si iba a funcionar asi que me anime a comprarla y me gusto el resultado pero hay que ser constante. yo la uso solo por las noches primero me lavo la cara , despues me la aplico y me doy un pequeño masaje en el area donde tengo manchas , por la mañana me lavo la cara y me pongo otra crema hidratante (te puede manchar mas si te expones al sol con la crema de concha nacar en tu cara) tengo un menos de un mes usandola y las manchas debajo de mis ojos si se estan aclarando ademas me deja la piel muy suave. vale la pena, la recomiendo mucho y solo cuesta 5 dolares, la consigues en cualquier walmart.
Dose this really work i have old scars and would love for them to fade i love the smell and the way it feels on my face i use the sope then the cream after drying
Mei M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the most underrated facial moisturizers I have ever used. I only discovered it when I had an obsession with lightening and brightening my complexion, and by chance at a local rite aid. The consistency is a very thick cream - a little goes a long way. It leaves your skin very dewy looking so it is best using it as an over night moisturizer. This really brightens up your face. I had friends exclaim at how amazing my skin looked after applying it.
Iliana S.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Compré esta crema hace unos días y la verdad es que ya estoy viendo los resultados. Es muy buena para aclarar la piel y el precio es muy accesible.

I bought Grisi Mother of Pearl few days ago and I'm already seen the results. Is very good for lightening your skin and the price it's great.
Jenny R.
Pharr, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product, it really does help with dark spot and it has a good smell to it. I only use it at night, its very oily looking to my skin (not for day time wear for me) and I had to stop using it so much because I was breaking out to much!
Brenda G.
I had tried the seaweed soap from this brand but I went back to look for these creme I don't see to find it where can I find this creme?
Kaylynn S.
Royse City , TX
Grisi Mother Of Pearl Cream 3.8 oz - Crema Concha Nacar Opinions on this cream for face? I bought it the other day to try it out since my walmart had it marked down for $1.50
How long does mother of pearl cream take to work on your skin?

back