Grisi Manzanilla Detangling Lotion, Kids, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml) uploaded by yesenia c.Grisi Manzanilla Detangling Lotion, Kids, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml) uploaded by Yoazin V.Grisi Manzanilla Detangling Lotion, Kids, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml) uploaded by Yoazin V.

BY GRISI #46 in Detangling Treatments

Nuevo Manzanilla Grisi Kids Detangling Lotion: Goodbye to the tangles For all hair types see more...

• Was in a desperate need of detangler for my 4 yr old . And found...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was out of a detangling spray for my daughter so I was so ready to try new products for her hair, the one thing I could say is I LOVE IT! the smelling is so awesome and it protects your hair with chamomile extract, leaving your hair so soft, healthy and glamorous!!
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Grisi Kids products, the Manzanilla (Chamomile) detangling spray is one of our favorites! I use it on both my son and my daughter. It detangles very well and it has almost a slight hold to it- not like hair spray but more like a pomade. It's work able and great for my son's hair. He loves the smell, as well as my daughter. It smell very much of chamomile. It's really is a great product.
Yoazin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a love/hate relationship with this detangler for kids. The smell is amazing and it's very long lasting. The detangling part does take a while so not even sure if it works or not. The product does feel a bit sticky if you ever touch it with your hands.
sarahi f.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this product i bought it for my daughter and it helps alot with her hair because she has it curly and its always so hard to comb so i always have to struggle on detangleling it and this spray helped alot and it smells so good i recommend
Claudia janet V.
Bozeman, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
lo compró para mi hija pequeña la verdad es que es impresionante cómo te ayuda para desenredar más rápido esos cabellos largos el precio está súper económico el aroma y los resultados valen la pena
Chanel G.
Norcross, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wouldn't recommend this for naturals wth dry hair. For me personally it dried out my hair and ended up making it clump together in little sections making it harder to detangle. Definitely recommend for finer texture hair.
krenare b.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. It works as a detangling on wet or dry hair. It smells good. It's good to use before styling the hair because it makes it easier. It affordable and I recommend it.
Vanessa G.
bought this detangler for my daughter smells great and is good for all kind of hair detangles her hair really fast
Jazmin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my daughter and it makes my life so much easier. it's easy to manage her long hair plus it makes her hair smell like apples!
yesenia c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this detangler and it lightens the hair so it's an extra bonus for me
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was in a desperate need of detangler for my 4 yr old . And found this.. Does it really work on curly hair ?