BY GRISI

Nuevo Manzanilla Grisi Kids Detangling Lotion: Goodbye to the tangles For all hair types see more...

• Was in a desperate need of detangler for my 4 yr old . A...2 Answers
Liz D.
My daughter loves this product!! She says it smells like flowers and candy, I feel like it works pretty good but there is a wax like residue it leaves behind. So far I've purchased it 3 times so it doesn't look like that part bothers me very much. Very reasonably priced and found at Walmart.
Valeria C.
Katy, TX
Excelente producto, desenreda y aclara sin causar ningún daño al cabello de mi hija. Mi hija tiene 2 años y le encanta que le aplique este producto en el cabello. Tiene un olor a fruta muy rico. Nos encanta! Van como 4-5 veces que compramos el producto y continuaremos .
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
It's a love/hate relationship with this detangler for kids. The smell is amazing and it's very long lasting. The detangling part does take a while so not even sure if it works or not. The product does feel a bit sticky if you ever touch it with your hands.
Stephany V.
Santa Ana, CA
I was out of a detangling spray for my daughter so I was so ready to try new products for her hair, the one thing I could say is I LOVE IT! the smelling is so awesome and it protects your hair with chamomile extract, leaving your hair so soft, healthy and glamorous!!
Claudia janet V.
Bozeman, MT
lo compró para mi hija pequeña la verdad es que es impresionante cómo te ayuda para desenredar más rápido esos cabellos largos el precio está súper económico el aroma y los resultados valen la pena
Chanel G.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I wouldn't recommend this for naturals wth dry hair. For me personally it dried out my hair and ended up making it clump together in little sections making it harder to detangle. Definitely recommend for finer texture hair.
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
I love Grisi Kids products, the Manzanilla (Chamomile) detangling spray is one of our favorites! I use it on both my son and my daughter. It detangles very well and it has almost a slight hold to it- not like hair spray but more like a pomade. It's work able and great for my son's hair. He loves the smell, as well as my daughter. It smell very much of chamomile. It's really is a great product.
krenare b.
Columbus , OH
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. It works as a detangling on wet or dry hair. It smells good. It's good to use before styling the hair because it makes it easier. It affordable and I recommend it.
sarahi f.
pharr, TX
i love this product i bought it for my daughter and it helps alot with her hair because she has it curly and its always so hard to comb so i always have to struggle on detangleling it and this spray helped alot and it smells so good i recommend
Thirza G.
I've been using this spray since I was a kid and I still love it! It makes my hair really soft and the manzanilla scent brings me back to when i was a kid
Shonda M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Was in a desperate need of detangler for my 4 yr old . And found this.. Does it really work on curly hair ?