Grisi Chamomile Girls Shampoo 8.4 oz - Champu Grisi Manzanilla Ninas uploaded by Brenda B.Grisi Chamomile Girls Shampoo 8.4 oz - Champu Grisi Manzanilla Ninas uploaded by yesenia c.

BY GRISI

MULTICULTURAL HBC see more...

Brenda B.
Glenpool, OK
I use this on my 3 year old and I've noticed her hair getting significantly lighter. I think it dependes on the shade your hair is before you start to use it. Her hair isn't that dark and I've noticed a slight change in color. Definitely recommend it and it also smells great.
Jessica R.
The smell is so good, you'll be smelling your hair all day long! I feel like this shampoo is perfect for the summer. It's supposed to lighten your hair, but I don't see that much of a difference since my hair is dark brown indoors and changes color outside. I really recommend this product if your'e a fan of the smell of chamomile. You can always buy it in the hispanic products section in Target and Walmart.
Cristal M.
Product is okay. Left my sister's hair kind of tangled. I think it's supposed to keep hair light but her hair still looked the same after using the entire bottle.
marla G.
Sun Valley, CA
I use this on my daughters hair I love the way it leaves it I love the smell and the price is great also I would recommend it to anyone
yesenia c.
I love this shampoo I use it on my daughter be a it has chamomile and it lightens the hair
Emma g.
Dstwtdhgkgdd
Aide F.
Pasco, WA
Can I used it on dyed hair
Taheerah H.
Newark , NJ
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase this from?