BY GRISI

Buy Grisi Aloe Vera Moisturizing Cream 3.8 oz At A Great Price From The Latin Products. Grisi Aloe Vera Moisturizing Cream 3.8 oz Is Available In Stock And Ready To Be Shipped. see more...

Buy on Kmart
kynnidi k.
houston
I like this but I wouldn't recommend using it everyday or if you do just use it on dry spots. It smells soo good like Cologne. It also works great for body lotion and again smells really great and it has aloe vera that is really good for your skin.
member-c5262
This cream was all good till it started stinging my face. Keep in mind that I have acne and my skin type is not dry, its kind of oily. Also if you read the ingredients it doesn't actually contain aloe vera, and it smells like strong chemicals. I do not recommend.
Lea R.
Big Sur, CA
I bought this randomly at Food 4 Less. I would recommend as an every other day night time moisturizer if your skin is dry. It smells like your Uncle Reuban who wears too much cologne. I don't mind it too much though. It has a rich texture. Reminds me of the cold creams our Grandma's have. The formula is a little heavy but that's what I enjoy slathering on some times.
Yuya A.
Llevo poco tiempo usándola mis primeras impresiones ... es su olor me gusta es agradable , también es bastante humectante ... aunque me gustaría que tuviera las aloe vera o que ayudará más con tratamientos donde es necesario aloe verá por ahora lo aplico en mis zonas de las piernas espero vea mejoría con mi piel seca
Jacqueline R.
Stamford, CT
I love the the grisi products they work great at affordable price Grisi is a Mexican brand so you are most like to find this product at Wal-Mart or Walgreen s I also love the mother of pearl one that is great for darl spots and evening skin tone overall really great product that people should real look into buying them I honest live nuy their products
Meredith W.
This beauty cream makes me feel like I am living in luxury. It works so well, and it smells so good! It relieves things so well, too!
wendy P.
Bakersfield
Very good for acne. Specially stretch marks and acne scars ! Will disappear in less than 2 months ! Also has a good smell.
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
So many good reasons to use savila! It's good for healing cuts and even scars
christina j.
Kitchener, Ontario
Aloe Vera products are one of the few that work properly on my skin I suffer from dry skin and this helped brin my skin back to life
Kristina  W.