Grisi Aloe Vera Natural Soap uploaded by Melissa D.

BY GRISI

Grisi Natural Aloe Vera Freshness Bar Soap: Keeps the skin moisturized and fresh Helps sensitive skin which is continuously sun-exposed see more...

Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
So far so good I'm loving this Aloe Vera soap bar!!This soap bar is good for acne. That's the reason why I purchase this soap bar because of my prone acne. I purchase this at Walmart for a $1 something. Yes it meets my expectations!! I definitely recommend this to people with acne
Samantha Q.
Found this soap at my local Rite Aid in the foreign products section. I've been testing out underrated soaps lately and this is by far my favorite. Other soaps I've tried smell good but left my skin feeling rough. I first tested out Grisi's fragrance free bar which I really liked so I decided to test this one out after. It is very gentle and smooth when applied on the skin. I'm currently using this soap during these harsh winter months in the east coast. Hot showers dry out skin but this soap helps keep my skin smooth after I'm done!
Elena P.
Medley, FL
Recomendando este jabon para protejer la piel y evitar irritaciones de la misma.. permite evitar enrojecimiento de la misma ,da tersura y mantiene tu piel fresca y limbia..a toda la comuniad le recomiendo este producto.
Lorena G.
I've been using this on my arms to calm my keratosis pilaris and has been working very well for me. It leaves my skin feeling clean and not dry. I found this at a local Latin supermarket.