BY GRIPZ

Gripz® Variety 14 Pack™.
Mighty Tiny® Cookies & Crackers.
5 Rip 'n' Tip® Packs, Cheez-It, Baked Snack Crackers, Chips Deluxe Cookies, Grahams Crackers Cinnamon.

• Do you think these are really worth the money?2 Answers
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I used to love these as a kid! The variety packs were my favorite , to be honest I would take 1 of each to school everyday for snack time and lunchtime lol. The Graham’s are really delightful but my favorite are the mighty tiny chocolate chip cookies. They are so delicious. These snacks are so travel friendly. I think they also are very kid friendly too. I highly recommend these snacks to everyone!
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I gave a 4 strictly because I can never find these at my local Walmart. My local shop n save has them but for at least 2.00 more and I refuse to pay that. These come in a perfectly sized portion for kids lumches or for your own snack. For awhile I would have leftover of the CheezIts but one day kids decided they like those too. Worth the money when bought at Walmart.
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN
I will always love these handy packages! As a mother to three boys these are perfect for being on the go. Whether it's for a snack on a road trip or it's my turn to provide treats for my sons & their teammates these are the perfect serving & are always fresh & the kids are always happy to have them. Delicious & convenient!
Tiffany B.
I used to love these when I was younger! Every time I founds these in my lunchbox, they'd make my day even better. I no longer buy them now because I'd rather have the full sized products and they are hard to find at grocery stores.
Julie W.
Ida Grove, IA
Perfect for after school snacks or with a packed lunch. A little too pricey for the amount you get but if it's on sale and/or with a coupon totally worth it.
Chloe M.
Meadow path , Airdrie
I found these to be a little expensive for how much you are getting, but they are perfect for pack lunches or a small snack
Chloe M.
Meadow path , Airdrie
Do you think these are really worth the money?