GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsGrippos
Grippo's BBQ Potato Chips (36 - 1oz Bags)

Grippos Grippo's BBQ Potato Chips (36 - 1oz Bags)

by Grippos

Do these have a true BBQ flavor to them and do they have a kick to them?
Start your review of Grippos Grippo's BBQ Potato Chips (36 - 1oz Bags)!
Jessica C.
Brooksville, ky
These are by far the best BBQ chips there are. they are full of flavor an each chip is as great as the next. i highly recommend~
Molly A.
WOW!! An awesome choice. The best flavor BBQ I have had on a chip. Great flavor and the texture is even good with the seasoning on it. Sometimes they can be a bit spicy so beware. Defiantly worth a try if you haven't had them. Yum
Haley S.
cincinnati
They're not too spicy, but just enough that it has a little kick. They're packed with flavor and are always hard to turn down. I don't eat other brands of BBQ chips because there is no comparison... these are flat out the best BBQ chips!
Brittany D.
Hinton , WV
Grippos BBQ chips are my favorite chips, but I do not live where they are available (Cincinnati area). Whenever I visit family in Cincy I buy a box of the 1 oz bags, this way I can ration them and they won't go stale!
Danielle G.
Dayton, OH
My favorite go to barbeque chips. No other company could make better bbq chips like these right amount of flavoring and crunch.
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
Hands down the worlds BEST BBQ chip ever!!! I mean this when I say these chips are BOMB. At first they have a sweet honey bbq taste but after about 5 chips the heat kicks in and the salty and savory taste developes. It’s unique. They don’t sell these where I live and I literately have ordered them from the company in bulk they are that good!!
Liz S.
blanchester
I love this chip, it is my favorite. I am eating some now as I am writing this review. It has just the right amount of spice and salt. I love it.
Joshua H.
Elizabethtown
Best chips I've ever had. Always seasoned really well. Just enough kick. Sold at most supermarkets and or convenient stores as well.
Deedee S.
I buy these all the time. I love me some grippo's !! My go to chips. They go great with French onion dip also .. some of the bags don't have a lot of BBQ on them and others have more.
Jami M.
These are the most amazing BBQ chips ever. I will not eat any other kind. Sweet but spicy. A great go to snack.