BY GRIPPOS

• I wonder where they can be found? I've never heard of this brand...6 Answers
Alesia B.
First I have to say that I’ve never gotten these in a box before. In my area they come in a variety of different size bags just like other chip brands. With that out of the way, these are the greatest most delicious chips on the face of the earth. There’s nothing like popping the top on an Ale8one and snacking on a bag of Grippo’s. I am from Kentucky and these are diet staples to every one. You’re born consuming them. The Grippo’s are spicy hot, not really BBQ flavored at all, and the only thing that defeats the heat is an Ale8one. I don’t know how available Grippo’s are nationwide. Ale8one is mostly available here in Kentucky but I’ve seen recently on their Instagram account they’re branching out to other areas.
Julia S.
Trenton, OH
By far the best brand of BBQ chips EVER!!!! The other brands of bbq chips can’t even compare. The best flavor, so crisp... and the size of this bag is huge compared to the price you get it for! Such a great deal! I will continue to buy... I always find myself craving these! 😊
Heather H.
Paris, KY
Only the most addicting chip ever!! They say that spices release dopamine in the brain which causes us to want more and more-that's EXACTLY what this chip does! It's the perfect blend of a sweet and spicy flavor.
Chervante C.
Clinton Twp, MI
These are by far one of the best tasting chips you can get in Ohio. I was introduced to these in college and they instantly became one of my favorites the barbeque flavors are just right and they are seasoned to perfection and every bag is satisfying.
Jonelle R.
Odenton , MD
Best barbecue chips EVER!!! I've only seen them in and around Indiana though. My parents always have a big box for me and my husband when we make the long trip home from the east coast. Mmmmmm
Bre M.
If you're from CINCINNATI these chips have touched your tongue more than once! Great flavor and the seasoning is amazing. You can usually find them in the Cincinnati Sam's club and many Cincinnati grocery stores (Kroger's and Walmart). If ever in the Cincinnati area PLEASE TRY THESE
Allison L.
Paducah, KY
These are by far the best BBQ chips you will ever eat. Our town doesn't even sell these so I have to drive an hour and a half to get them. They are spicy and the way the chips are cut make them different from any other day BBQ chips on the market. Awesome chips!!!
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
I love these chips! They are the best BBQ chips you can get! I can't wait to be back in Cinci and get some more! My only complaint is you can't find them everywhere!
Jennifer S.
Best barbeque chips ever. So glad I live in an area that always has them! They even make plain chips if the barbeque is too much for you. Great brand and great seasoning.
Ryan B.
Beverly Hills, CA
I love these Grippo Potato Chips. I have been buying them online from cincinnatispecialties .com. I live in California now and this is how I can get some Cincinnati out here on the west coast.
Stacey C.
I wonder where they can be found? I've never heard of this brand before.