GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsGrippos
Grippo's BBQ Potato Chips 275 Oz Bag 24 Count

Grippo's BBQ Potato Chips 2.75 Oz Bag 24 Count

by Grippos

Grippo's BBQ Potato Chips. A Cincinnati favorite are now available in a 2.75 ounce size!

Perfect for snacking and lunches!; Those who know know these are the best tasting Barbecue potato chips made. A Cincinnati staple at all family functions; Contains 1 case of 24 - 2.75 Ounce Grippo's BBQ Potato Chips; Due to the nature of this item some breakage may occur during shipping.; Gluten Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grippo's BBQ Potato Chips 2.75 Oz Bag 24 Count!
Natasha E.
Hazard, KY
Grippo's BBQ Potato Chips 2.75 Oz Bag 24 Count uploaded by Natasha E.
Grippo's BBQ Potato Chips 2.75 Oz Bag 24 Count uploaded by Natasha E.
I love this brand! I love all their products and if haven't then you need to dry their cooking spices! This is a holiday size box of chips 😂🔥!
Courtney M.
Watkinsville, GA
Grippo's BBQ Potato Chips 2.75 Oz Bag 24 Count uploaded by Courtney M.
I love Grippos! Childhood favorite I am from KY. There are only available in Ohio, Kentucky and certain parts of Tennessee. The best chips ever! Professional Snaker checking out! Lol I definitely recommend these if you ever visit o. Of the 3 states . #barbque #snacks #food #chips #kentucky #newreview #like
Shivon S.
Schenectady, NY
These are the absolute best bbq flavored chips that I have ever tried. They aren’t greasy and let’s talk about flavor. They didn’t skimp on the seasoning. I love to have these with a sandwich or on top of one. They’re also great alone. Unfortunately I can’t find them in New York so I always pick some up when I go back home to Kentucky.
Gina  R.
Columbus, OH
These are my favorite potato chips ever!!!! The flavor is like no other! You cant find them just anywhere so you have to know the right places to go;) Definitely the best chips ever made!
Melissa F.
Johnstown, OH
I picked up a bag years ago and was hooked! Where I live our local grocery stores and gas stations don’t carry them! I live in a small town but we have 5 gas stations or drive thru carryouuts. So when I find them I stock up. There are no chips like these! The seasoning is amazing, sweet salty and a little kick!
YouTubeis G.
1,010 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
I love Grippo’s BBQ. This is my favorite BBQ potato chips by far! I don’t even eat other barbecue potato chips. This is a staple product; I always want this to be on hand at home, or work LOL😝.

Looking for your answer?