Grippo's

by Grippos

Grippo's, Bar-B-Q Flavored Potato Chips: The most deliciously fun snack food No preservatives

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grippo's!
How would you rate this product?
Teri H.
Lexington, KY
Grippo's uploaded by Teri H.
Purchased at: Kroger
Grippo's Bar-B-Q Flavored Potato Chips are hands down THE BEST!! Manufactured in Cincinnati OH, they are a HUGE deal in Lexington KY! Sweet but yet spicy! 👍 Grippos
Tashauna  S.
Martins Ferry, OH
Grippo's uploaded by Tashauna  S.
One 9f the only bbq chips I will eat outside of Snyder bbq but since I found these and tried them they are now my go to chip 3v3n over sndyer bbq which surprised myself
Rachel M.
Niles, MI
THE BEST CHIPS EVER! After moving from Kentucky I only get to eat these amazing chips on visits! You can buy a variety of sizes even a big box full! They have a spicy bbq flavor and will make you eat more than one every time! I recommend that if you can buy these get as many as you can carry! 10/10
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
If anybody has ever been in Kentucky for more than a minute you know grippos potatoe chips!!!! It's like a staple here, it's the best chips I've ever had!!! They're spicy with just the right amount of sweetness. They pair perfectly with everything from sandwiches to burgers. If you haven't ever tried grippos you need to go out and buy a bag you won't be disappointed!!!!
Haley S.
cincinnati
These are the best BBQ chips! They're packed with flavor, just a little bit spicy, and always a crowd pleaser at parties. These are the only BBQ chips that I even like... Other brands are too bland.
Adlynn A.
These chips are perfectly thin and crispy. They have a great sweetness with a bit of a spicy bite. Growing up in Cincinnati these chips are everywhere, you can order them out of state too if you're looking to try a sweet spicy BBQ chip this one is perfect!
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
I think you really need to be from Ohio or Kentucky to appreciate these chips. For me as a Chicago girl living in the bluegrass, these are too strange. They look and smell like barbecue chips, but the taste is SO sweet. Sweet chips just aren't for me
Alison N.
The absolute best chips ever! You have to like a strong seasoned BBQ flavor, but they have a great texture and the seasoning has some sweetness which just makes it even better!
Rachael  S.
Cincinnati, OH
Best BQ chip. But sadly they only make them in Cincinnati. So if you go across the river to Newport you can't get them. Such a shame there not in more place but there good can only eat so many before your mouth burns
scarlett M.
Ludowici, GA
These are hands down my favorite chip. Since I moved to Georgia, I ask my family in Kentucky to send them to me, all the time. They're absolutely delicious.

Looking for your answer?