BY GENERIC

Grippo's, Bar-B-Q Flavored Potato Chips: The most deliciously fun snack food No preservatives see more...

Addy A.
Addy A.
These chips are perfectly thin and crispy. They have a great sweetness with a bit of a spicy bite. Growing up in Cincinnati these chips are everywhere, you can order them out of state too if you're looking to try a sweet spicy BBQ chip this one is perfect!
Grace B.
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I think you really need to be from Ohio or Kentucky to appreciate these chips. For me as a Chicago girl living in the bluegrass, these are too strange. They look and smell like barbecue chips, but the taste is SO sweet. Sweet chips just aren't for me
Haley S.
Haley S.
Wyoming, OH
These are the best BBQ chips! They're packed with flavor, just a little bit spicy, and always a crowd pleaser at parties. These are the only BBQ chips that I even like... Other brands are too bland.
Alison N.
Alison N.
The absolute best chips ever! You have to like a strong seasoned BBQ flavor, but they have a great texture and the seasoning has some sweetness which just makes it even better!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Foodie Expert
If you have access to these, and you're not eating them... GET THEM! These are my favorite chips of all time. We have them at every family festivity, and because I live quite a ways away from being able to buy them at my local store I always take a bag... Or box home! You can also order from them online, which is a great option. I love that they are a bit of a hot chip, and they gave perfect seasoning.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Dandridge, TN
These are hands down the best BBQ chips! We live in Tennessee so we have to drive to Kentucky to get them. It is disappointing that the bag is mostly air. They really don't put a lot of chips in their bags but I'll still keep buying them!!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Best BQ chip. But sadly they only make them in Cincinnati. So if you go across the river to Newport you can't get them. Such a shame there not in more place but there good can only eat so many before your mouth burns
scarlett m.
scarlett m.
Ludowici, GA
These are hands down my favorite chip. Since I moved to Georgia, I ask my family in Kentucky to send them to me, all the time. They're absolutely delicious.
sue H.
sue H.
fishers, IN
Love these chips. These are my 2nd favorite BBQ chip. Old Vienna Red hot Riplets are my first. Grippos have a nice strong BBQ flavor..nice and spicy. Only can find the in certain areas. .I think they are based out of Ohio. I pick them up whenever I make it to Cincinnati.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Grippio's barbecue chips are classic! I am from Ohio and I love finding them when I visit the Cincinnati area. They have a unique flavor unlike any other brand. They are salty, slightly crunchy, and flavor-packed. Yum!