Grip Pro Trainer 411556 Black Strength Trainer - 40 Lbs

by Grip Pro Trainer

Show your stripes with Kellogg's Frosted Flakes! Crunchy corn flakes have a delicious light coating of frosting. Each ¾ cup serving contains 110 calories and 0 grams of fat plus it provides 10% of your daily value of vitamin A and C. They're GR-R-REAT!!!

How well does this actually work?
Can is strain your arm if not careful?
Have you put any thing into the cereal to eat? I put a sugar.
Start your review of Grip Pro Trainer 411556 Black Strength Trainer - 40 Lbs!
Product Highlights
“Corn flakes is one of my go-to cereals I even add sugar at the bottom and at the top and it tastes good.” in reviews
These are the best grip strengtheners I have found. They won't wear out. I've bought a few of these for some athletes I train and they work really well. This one is really hard to squeeze and at first you'll probably only be able to do a few reps. I've tried every type of grip strengthener and the others will either wear out or eventually break, not these. You'll be pleased
Texarkana, AR
These look awesome!! i would definitely get one of these and carry to work with me!! i could use this anytime i get some downtime, and they look like they would fit in your pocket very easily. Also looks like a ver solid design. i would recommend using and trying this out whenever you get a chance!!
Clive, IA
Love love love frosted flakes!! Corn flakes + sugar and an awesome tiger = deliciousness! Our son loves this cereal and definitely prefers it without milk. I, on the other hand, prefer it with milk. My childhood past time will be my son's too!
Heaven on Earth
Still a great cereal to this day and I've been eating it since I was a child.. With cold milk it is heaven.. A nice sweet crunch and to make it better I add strawberries or bananas ❤️❤️❤️❤️ so good
Love frosted flakes! Had this almost everyday as a child. It was my breakfast cereal before going to school. I still eat it even now. It taste the same and never gets old. We always have it on our cereal shelf at home to eat.
Minneapolis, MN
This is one of my favorite cereals and it has been since I was a little kid. It has the perfect sweet flavor without being too sugary. I don't eat it everyday because it IS full of sugar, but it's a delicious treat every once in awhile.
Ashtabula, OH
Frosted Flakes is Greeeaaaat... I love this cereal.. We go through a lot of cereal in this household.. all flavors, and brands.. I try to catch cereal on sale..
San Francisco, CA
Very sweet and delicious; however, very easy to keep eating. 3/4 cup (serving size) is 10g of sugar. Also, for the slow eater, it gets soggy quickly
This cereal is rather plain jane-- flakes and sugar-- but it is tasty! My dad used to always add extra sugar. Not sure how healthy that was...
Hopland, CA
I love this cereal, but my mom doesn't buy it for me n my bro. Because it has lots of sugar. There's times that we do buy it when it's $0.99.