BY GRIP PRO TRAINER

Show your stripes with Kellogg's Frosted Flakes! Crunchy corn flakes have a delicious light coating of frosting. Each ¾ cup serving contains 110 calories and 0 grams of fat plus it provides 10% of your daily value of vitamin A and C. They're GR-R-REAT!!! see more...

Grip Pro Trainer 411556 Black Strength Trainer - 40 Lbs
  • "Corn flakes is one of my go-to cereals I even add sugar at the bottom and at the top and it tastes good." in 1 review
Phillip M.
Texarkana, AR
These look awesome!! i would definitely get one of these and carry to work with me!! i could use this anytime i get some downtime, and they look like they would fit in your pocket very easily. Also looks like a ver solid design. i would recommend using and trying this out whenever you get a chance!!
cham u.
Foodie Expert
These are the best grip strengtheners I have found. They won't wear out. I've bought a few of these for some athletes I train and they work really well. This one is really hard to squeeze and at first you'll probably only be able to do a few reps. I've tried every type of grip strengthener and the others will either wear out or eventually break, not these. You'll be pleased
Vivian T.
Clive, IA
Foodie Expert
Love love love frosted flakes!! Corn flakes + sugar and an awesome tiger = deliciousness! Our son loves this cereal and definitely prefers it without milk. I, on the other hand, prefer it with milk. My childhood past time will be my son's too!
Malene C.
Love frosted flakes! Had this almost everyday as a child. It was my breakfast cereal before going to school. I still eat it even now. It taste the same and never gets old. We always have it on our cereal shelf at home to eat.
Izzy C.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
Very sweet and delicious; however, very easy to keep eating. 3/4 cup (serving size) is 10g of sugar. Also, for the slow eater, it gets soggy quickly
Tyler R.
This cereal is rather plain jane-- flakes and sugar-- but it is tasty! My dad used to always add extra sugar. Not sure how healthy that was...
Manuela A.
Foodie Expert
I love this cereal, but my mom doesn't buy it for me n my bro. Because it has lots of sugar. There's times that we do buy it when it's $0.99.
Danette  S.
Foodie Expert
One of my family's favorite cereals. Not only for breakfast, but for snack time as well. Just enough sweetness and healthy too... Perfect!
NATASCHA O.
Foodie Expert
KIDS LOVE IT. WE LOVE IT. IT BRINGS ME BACK TO MY CHILDHOOD. I REMEMBER EATING THEM BEFORE SCHOOL. OLDY BUT A GOODY!
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
Frosted flakes are so good. Sometimes I forget how simple this cereal is compared to some but how tasty it is.
Malene C.
Have you put any thing into the cereal to eat? I put a sugar.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Can is strain your arm if not careful?
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Foodie Expert
How well does this actually work?