BY GRINDR LLC

The new Grindr Xtra takes mobile meet-ups to the next level. A sleek new design and more features than the original Grindr Xtra makes it simple to find the right guy, right now, easier and faster than ever. What are you waiting for? With more than 7 million guys in 192 countries, there are always more than 300,000 guys online at any moment! Download Grindr Xtra on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and launch the app to start browsing photos of guys around you. Chat, flirt, send pictures and as some of our users like to say, “Grind it till you find it!” Full List of Grindr Xtra Features (not available in Grindr free): •No banner ads •Push notifications •See 300 nearby guys •Access all Filters •Join more Grindr Tribes •Unlimited Favorites •Unlimited Blocks •Swipe through profiles •Swipe in a chat to jump to the chat inbox •View guys who are online now •View favorites who are online now •Send Saved Photos •Send Saved Phrases Note: Only males 18 years or older are allowed to use Grindr and Grindr Xtra. Grindr Xtra costs: USD $11.99/month $23.99/quarter- 33% savings $39.99/half-year- 44% savings $59.99/year - 58% savings
Grindr Xtra is valid for 30 days, 90 days, 180 days, or 1 year, depending on the subscription type selected. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged the price listed at the top of this screen for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings screen in the App Store app on your device after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. The Grindr privacy policy is available at grindr.com/privacy-policy, and our Grindr terms of service is available at grindr.com/terms-of-service‎.

Grindr
  • "very cool and fun app to use it is easy and fun who does not like meeting new people in a fun way very cool" in 1 review
Pip S.
Denver, CO
I used to use Grindr when I lived in Chicago. I've met a bunch of people through it and even met my husband on Grindr. I think Grindr is all about what you make of it. Obviously if you're posting/sending suggestive pictures/text then the person on the other side is going to think that's all you want back; however, if you are smart and use Grindr as a social platform to meet friends that MAY become more, then you should know what to say and when to block if it's not what you're looking for.
Dwight O.
Grindr is the best app to use when traveling and looking for things on the go. Its so easy you download it to your phone and in seconds its a real meat rack. It has the hottest guys around and love you can see the distance. The only improvement I wish is the ads would pop up again if you exit out. They recently had an amazing ad on men's designer shoes and I exit out by accident.
Seth K.
Steubenville, OH
Let me start off by saying that most of the things I don't like about Grindr isn't because of the app itself. It's more the people who use the app. The app is great, putting photos front and center, which is great for visual people like myself. The only thing I really hate about the app itself is that fact that you have to upgrade your account to get push notifications.
Johan R.
Caguas
As single gay man and put here in PR its hard to find guys my age but with this amazing app I have entered the dating waters with no difficulty. I find its better than those other app like tinder but I think it could use a little more features to mke thing more interesting. Check it out you might surprise youreslef with what you find in this awesome app!
Daniel D.
Newark, NJ
I've used Grindr for about 5 years.. I feel like this dating app is very safe and very reliable. The only thing I don't like about it is that the notifications don't automatically appear on my phone I have to consitanty go on the app to see who wrote to me but other then that this app is very use full to meeting new people near me.
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
Grindr itself, as in the app, is amazing. The people on it? Not so much. The app is great for seeing other men in your area, seeing what their interests are and being able to quickly and reliably interact and message with them. How the conversation goes? That's up to the person. But Grindr certainly makes it easy!
Casey Q.
Huntington, WV
Grindr is a fun app to use, but not the most reliable. This is not the apps fault of course it is the clientele. The app itself is very easy to use and navigate. The use of this app is very straight forward, unlike its users. If the app had an easier way to filter its users it would be better.
Matthew M.
There's no other app out there where people will be as raunchy with someone they've never met than Grindr. There are so many creepy guys that send so many unwanted messages, but theres also tons of hotties and normal guys and, at the end of the day, it is where I met my fiancé ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tyler G.
Coppell, TX
This app is great for meeting other gay men in your area. I travel a lot with work so it is nice to use it as networking and getting suggestions on things to do and places to see in new cities. Also you can never have too many friends right? I will continue to use this app regardless.
Steven Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I like Grindr because it takes advantage of social media like other dating apps. Compared to other apps, there usually seems to be issues when the app updates which leads to communication errors, etc. When it does function well, it's a full featured app for finding compatible mates.