Grimm

by NBC Universal, Inc.

Grimm

Worth the watch? What other series would you compare it to?
What season you guys on?
How long are these episodes?
Start your review of Grimm!
Sandee B.
Edmond, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Our family LOVED Grimm. Just all around great shows. We were so bummed when it ended. Many characters I see in other movies/shows and I still think about them in Grimm.
Katrina A.
Aumsville, OR
This show is awesome! i watch it every week and i buy it to re watch after each season!
Jeremy S.
Sahuarita, AZ
Grimm is great. Great acting. Great story. There are stories that last one episode and one bigger story that is the bigger plot of the entire series. If you like sci fi and a twist on fairy tales, this is your show.
Raquel B.
This was my favorite NBC show. I love the way they mixed the supernatural and the human worlds. This was one of the best shows on TV I was so sad to see it end and hope the consider bringing it back.
Kristee C.
College Park, MD
I love this show. a lot. Great acting and plot just seems to get better and better.
Molly E.
Catskill, NY
I've been watching Grimm from season one - sure it's had some weak episodes but everything about the show is fantastic. Every Friday night (unless they mess with the scheduling, please don't mess with Grimm this year), my mom and I watch it together at 9PM. We have so much fun trying to figure out what the Wessen are each week. The story lines get better and better each season. I won't give away anything that will make you not want to watch the show. It's definitely one of those shows, you need to watch the first episode to see what it's all about because it's hard to explain. Plus, you should just watch at least 3 or 4 episode before dropping it if you were hesitate.
Michael S.
Ramona, CA
I love this show. Do you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer? You'll love this. Like Sleepyhollow? You'll love this. As far as I know, this show has been on for four seasons and is slated for a fifth. I'm hooked. The story line is interesting, dramatic, and fun. Nick, a Grimm (after the Brothers' Grimm fairytales), hunts monsters known as Wessen. Intertwined in all of this are the subplots and drama of the other characters.
Naylimar R.
Fort Campbell, KY
I have been watching this show from the first season and it's awesome. I love the story line and the characters. This is the 4 season and first episode great start, hope to see more seasons in the future.
Jill H.
Little Elm, TX
Grimm uploaded by Jill H.
It was a charming TV a show about fairy tales come to life. It is not similar to any tv shows that I have seen before.
Lellianne C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Started watching this show because I’m looking for good shows with multiple seasons. This show is a combination of CSI and Once Upon a Time because of the fairytale inspired stories. Some may find it corny but I need to know how the story plays out, so I give this show thumbs up! It’s worth watching the first few episodes to know if it’s for you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...