Grimm uploaded by Natia S.Grimm uploaded by Blythe S.

BY GRIMM #96 in TV

Génesis M.
Houston,TX
i highly enjoyed this show and i don't see a lot of people talk about it, actually never do. I always watched this the days it came out for the new episodes, i'd watch it with my whole family and we all absolutely loved it & I recommend it for anyone who's up for a lazy week of binge watching
Anastasia G.
Wells
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Good . Nothing to say. One in its kind. It’s about well known fairytales and wolfs and different creatures. The best scene is about witches and their magic. I will recommend it to some one who wants to feel a little of dark magic in daily routine
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I truly enjoy watching this tv show. I have not finished it. I’m not sure how many season there are but I started watching it when it first came out with my parents and once I moved out I stopped watching it and am now restarting the series. It’s a very mythical like to show. It’s honestly very interesting. I would have never thought of the idea. It’s not like super amazing but it’s worth giving a shot if your into mythical things.
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
Okay. This show is so great and a bit underrated. Juliette annoyed me (especially later) and the ending felt rush but overall it’s a great show. It’s original and one of a kind. All the actors are amazing and this show just keeps twisting you around until you have no idea where you’re going.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I'm not typically a person who enjoys sci-fi type of shows, but this one
I really enjoy. I like that there are multiple story lines going on
during the season. But if you miss one episode, you aren't missing too
much that you can't catch up.

I really enjoy the character of
Nick and his experience of finding out he is a Grimm and what he does
with this knowledge. I also really like Monroe and Rosalie. The only
characters that I don't really like are Adelaide and Nick's Fiance.
They both seem pretty stale to me and I can't get into them.

I
like the whole idea that there are "monsters" among us and that some are
just like everyone else and then there are some that use their powers
for evil. The concept is fun and not too "out there". I will continue
to watch this show.
Julia R.
I used to love this show. Always watch it when it's on air and I even re-watched it on Amazon. But you know what, I lost my love with this show. What is happening with this show lately? The recent ones looked so low-budget and filming style is different too. The story line seems slow and abrupt too. I want the old style back!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My husband and I watched Grimm religiously. It's a great show about the evil and/or monsters that exist in fairy tales. It's similar to Supernatural which is also a great show. I would recommend watching it to those who enjoy Sci-Fi shows.
Hannah M.
Atlantic, IA
My mom and I started watching Grimm together this past year. At first, I really, really liked it--monsters, and interesting plot, a sexy hero, a funny sidekick: everything I like.
For the most part, the show is decent. There are some exceptionally good things: the character of Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) is fantastically acted and hilarious. The relationship that develops between Monroe, a wolf-like creature known as a Blutbad, and Rosalee, a fox-like shop attendant, is charming and well-executed. David Guintoli is also quite good as the main character, Nick.
However, there are definitely some bad things. First of all, Nick's girlfriend, Juliette, is annoying and Mary-Sueish on occasion after occasion. Secondly, there are many details that strain even my suspension of disbelief. Why is it that Nick and his partner Hank are the only detectives ever called out on a case? Why do they constantly pull things like going into the dark creepy house without calling for backup? It gets annoying after awhile--I found myself shouting "CALL FOR BACKUP FIRST!" at the screen several times throughout the course of the show.
Overall, a decent show, but nothing that will stick with you forever.
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
This show is great for those who like fantasy shows. The cast does amazing. I haven't gotten into a show of this type until Grimm, and now that's coming to an end, I will be binge watching it from episode one all the way through.
Jay A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I LOVE this show. I love how it is a comedy and drama in one. I think there's too many shows that show violence after violence that its too much. This show can be seen by almost all the family. There's some episodes not for young children but nothing that many kids don't hear about regarding monsters. I love that they included folklore from other cultures. It brought memories of when my aunts would say something or someone would get me if I wasn't a good kid and obeyed my mom or dad. Same traditions many kids still hear today. I love the special effects they have and how in the same way "bad" characters are humanized. Its more than a show to me. They have some not so hidden learning messages; it shows that even when you are told someone is bad because of what their ancestors did or how they may look one shouldn't judge them without knowing them first. Its a fun show its not meant to be a drama type show nor going for accuracy..
Charity L.
Corunna, MI
Who's your favorite character?
Sarah H.
Holland, MI
Which fairytale show do you like better: Once Upon a Time or Grimm?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What is this.. A book? A show? Is it worth my time?
Emily R.
Norcross, GA
So who thinks Juliette will get her memory back and go back to Nick?
Martha A.
Joliet, IL
Should I bother watching this show? is it interesting? what is it about?