Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesHousehold DisinfectantsGrime Boss

by Grime Boss

Shop for Cleaning at The Home Depot. Scrubbing Household Disinfecting Wipes clean, deodorize and disinfect multiple household surfaces. In the bathroom, clean sinks, tubs, countertops and glazed tile. In the kitchen, clean appliances, kitchen counters and sinks. Be the boss of clean throughout your home.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GRIME BOSS Cleaning Wipes Orange Scented Scrubbing Household Disinfecting Wipes (72-Count) M938S72!
Elyse D.
East Orange, NJ
GRIME BOSS Cleaning Wipes Orange Scented Scrubbing Household Disinfecting Wipes (72-Count) M938S72 uploaded by Elyse D.
I really like these cleaning wipes. These wipes can be used to clean & disinfect the bathroom & kitchen. They are also good for phones, changing tables and can be used with the swifter sweeper. Wipes kills cold and flu virus. Worth having as part of your cleaning supplies.
Widalys E.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Target
The Best cleaning wipes ever, remove everything, in wall, floor, counter, stove , microwave etc and I used to for clean the shoes and love them extra white.
Amanda E.
Tower City, PA
I can sometimes be a bit lazy with cleaning, but these wipes ensure I can still be lazy and get the job done well. They leave behind no residue and get everything super clean.
Silvie P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Cleaning= easy?? Yes that's right this makes cleaning easy as 1, 2, 3. I used it on my doors because that's where dirty sticky toddler hands end up and of course pencils and crayons too. And this made it fast and easy to remove stick on dirt. Bathroom eww that's what I say living with two males and now I don't have to say eww because with this I know it'll disinfect while cleaning
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
Great addition to your cleaning collection. You can use them for basically anything.. counters, high chairs, bathrooms, remotes, etc. Great disinfecting wipes. Got them for 3.99 at my local Marshalls.

Looking for your answer?