Grillo's Pickles Italian Fresh Dill Spears, 52 fl. oz.

by Grillo's Pickles

Grillo's pickles fresh Italian dill pickle spears come in a 52 fl. oz. tub. Made with cucumbers, brine (water, distilled white vinegar, salt), garlic, fresh dill and grape leaves, this premium pickle is fat-free and gluten-free and contains only five calories per serving.

Kosher: Yes

Gluten Free: Yes

Fat Free: Yes

Allergen Risk(s): No

Package Type: Jar

Only seven ingredients; Five calories; Zero fat; Vegan; Gluten free; Clean and crisp flavor; Product of USA; Includes 52 fl. oz. Italian fresh dill spears; Only seven ingredients; Five calories; Zero fat; Vegan; Gluten free; Clean and crisp flavor; Product of USA; Includes 52 fl. oz. Italian fresh dill spears

Sugar Free: Yes

Ingredients: Cucumbers, Brine (Water, Distilled White Vinegar, Salt), Garlic, Fresh Dill, Grape Leaves

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grillo's Pickles Italian Fresh Dill Spears, 52 fl. oz.!
Kysha F.
Hot Springs, AR
Grillo's Pickles Italian Fresh Dill Spears, 52 fl. oz. uploaded by Kysha F.
Grillo's Pickles Italian Fresh Dill Spears, 52 fl. oz. uploaded by Kysha F.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my coworkers turned me to these pickles and I am so glad she did! They are delicious, have such good flavor, are crunchy, a little spicy, and I love that you can see all the fresh seasonings in the package. I will definitely repurchase these! I have tried the spears and sandwich slices, both delicious! They taste just like homemade pickles, you can’t beat them!
Sandra M.
San Marcos, TX
Grillo's Pickles Italian Fresh Dill Spears, 52 fl. oz. uploaded by Sandra M.
Grillo's Pickles Italian Fresh Dill Spears, 52 fl. oz. uploaded by Sandra M.
Purchased at: Costco
This are so delicious and fresh. Would recommend anyone who likes pickles. Taste so much better than any others I have ever tasted Grillo's Pickles Italian Fresh Dill Spears, 52 fl. oz.
Lindsey B.
Columbus, OH
Grillo's Pickles Italian Fresh Dill Spears, 52 fl. oz. uploaded by Lindsey B.
These pickles are delicious!!! I love how they’re clearly homemade, as you can see by the slight variance in certain ingredients (e.g., more garlic in one batch than another). I go through about a jar every two weeks of these pickles, I recommend them to everybody I know!!!
S. S.
Grillo's Pickles Italian Fresh Dill Spears, 52 fl. oz. uploaded by S. S.
These are the best pickles I’ve ever had. My husband agrees! Fresh, flavorful and made without any artificial ingredients. I highly recommend trying them! They’ll win over any pickle lover.
Melinda H.
Charleston, IL
Purchased at: Costco
LOVE these pickles!!! They have lots of fresh dill in them and are super crunchy..I even cut up onion to put in with them and made them even better if that’s possible!!
Lauren J.
Peoria, AZ
I’m so freaking obsessed with these, as you can probably see. Such a great fresh sharp dill and garlic flavor that just never gets old. These only last like a day in my house ! #grillogirl
Erica W.
These are the best pickles I’ve purchased in a store. Does anyone have another suggestion for another good store bought pickle because I think this ranks supreme. In my opinion
Whitney B.
Fresno, CA
These are the best pickles hands-down. They are so easy to fine at chain stores, but you have to look in the refrigerated section. Also, when you are done with the pickles you can taken hard boiled egg, peel and pickle it! Sooo good!
Emily T.
Acworth, GA
The very very very best pickle!!! That are so crisp and fresh. I love seeing the herbs and garlic in the brine! They have so much flavor. I could eat the entire bucket.
Brenda H.
Ok, so at first you might have sticker shock. These fancy pickles are not exactly cheap. But they are the best. They’re crispy, garlicky and dill-forward. So fresh. Do yourself a favor and spend a few extra dollars on these. Oh, and the company’s customer service (which you will probably never need) is amazing.

Looking for your answer?