BY BOTTLE BLENDS

Spices, salt, garlic see more...

Buy on Walmart
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
All of the McCormick Grill Mates I have tried have great flavor. They really add a whole new taste to chicken, steak, shrimp, pork, you name it. Definitely would recommend!
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
Love this seasoning! The special spices & flavor go so well together. I throw this on my chicken when I bake it & let me tell ya, it’s the best ever!!
Brenda H.
Love this use it on everything we cook on the grill. Great taste can be used all types of meat. Gives your foods that great mesquite taste.
Ashley C.
Great seasoning. We use on our chicken wings before we grill them. I have never tried a grill mates seasoning we didn't love!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Tastes delicious on chicken, beef and steak. Affordable price. It's great to keep in the pantry. Definitely met expectations.
Shauntay R.
Dunlap, TN
We put this on almost everything we grill from steaks to chicken to pork to vegetables. Such a great flavor.
Mariah H.
Fort Mill, SC
McCormick Grill Mates have been my families go-to seasoning for 10 years. Gives our meats that extra flare.
Wendy C.
Kennewick, WA
We love it on our hamburgers. Just finished eating some tonight. 😛. Delicious seasoning