BY GRIFFIN'S

Griffin's Pancake Syrup 24 Oz. (Pack of 2). see more...

Danielle R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use Griffins Pancake Syrup almost every morning for my breakfast! Super affordable, and it's so yummy. One of my go to brands for breakfast meals! I love to pair this syrup with warm, fresh waffles. Definitely a staple item in my house!
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I am a big fan of this syrup. I am very picky about syrup and this is the one I've found to be the best. Just yummy. I don't like the taste of Ms Butter worth or any syrup that taste like that. Hard to find in local stores. Price I paid was exorbitant, but it's the best !!!
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
This is a real treat at our house. A better flavor than some of the larger, mainstream syrup companies. I prefer to use this brand.
Lindy B.
I like this brand! It's tasty and I prefer it over some of the big name brands!