BY GRIFFIN TECHNOLOGY

* Free Shipping * No matter how rough your day is, the Survivor case will be right there with you, toughing it out. It is designed from the inside out to protect your device from extreme conditions. Shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame is clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. The built-in screen protector seals your display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch, camera, and volume controls. Survivor is independently tested to meet or exceed environmental testing standards for blown rain, blown dust and grit, vibration, shock, temperature and humidity. The improved-design clip includes a locking tooth to keep it securely fastened, plus rotates and props your device upright for video. For Use With: iPhone 5, 5s Accessory Type: Case Materials: Plastic/Silicone Colors: Black. GRFGB39732. GB39732. Griffin Technology Griffin Technology Survivor Case for iPhone 5/5s. CELLULAR ACCESSORIES For Use With: iPhone 5, 5s Accessory Type: Case Materials: Plastic/Silicone Colors: Black Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810G Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Total Recycled Content Percent: 0% see more...

Christine n.
Broke my screen once cause I was using a decorative case and after I broke it bought one of these and will not go back
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
I absolutely cannot live without this case! I've dropped my phone so many times & not one scratch. So worth every penny!
Elizabeth S.
Killeen, tx
Loved this case!!!! Saved my phone so so so many times! I have dropped it from 6+feet and it didn't even get a scratch
Valeria L.
I prefer to use decorative cases but they have no safety on them. And I have dropped my phone so many times when I started using this case it felt more safer to use. I would recommend this case over any other decorative cases no matter how gorgeous they look.
Ravinder K.
I got this case for my iPod long time ago and my iPod still looks brand new
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Techie Expert
Very hard for me to find things I know about in this category. But I found another one.
I have a android now now but I had a iPhone my last phone. My kids bought this cover becouse I'm forever dropping my phone. With this I could probably throw it. (NOT RECOMMENDED ) bur it really holds up I never once broke m6 phone with this
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This case is so awesome! It is so protective and it's worth every dollar you spend on it! Great for people like me who drop their phone all the time!
Heather O.
Durable keeps your phone safe, protects the screen, good price good assortment of colors
Christina C.
Lansford, PA
Have used griffin cases for years on my iPhone's. Working in construction deal with a lot of dust and heat! The build in screen protector seems to be a bit soft. Awesome case. Protects the phone perfectly!