BY GRIFFIN

Griffin technology suits me ipod touch case - pink see more...

Dana H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Another cell phone case that is my favorite color. I just had to buy it. I was glad it fit. I didn't have my phone with me.
Stefanie B.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love this case it perfect for those who are girly girl and the prices is perfect and you take off and put it on easy
Ashley M.
I really like this case. My favorite color is pretty pink. I wish it wasn't poke a dots thoug but it is still cute
Tracy D.
Techie Expert Level 3
Cute and pretty iPod case, since it is plastic it can break easy, but is a nice fun color to go with your ipod
Amber C.
It's a pretty touch to the iPod but definitely not a protective case, more for looks. Still great though.