BY GRIFFIN TECHNOLOGY

Combines our PowerBlock AC charger and PowerJolt auto charger in one convenient bundle. Keep your iPad  iPhone or iPod charged and ready wherever you go with 2 amps of charging power.  Includes a charge cable for iPad  iPhone and iPod models with full-sized dock connector. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Techie Expert
I use the wall charger on a daily basis and it's held up for quite a while. It's not one of the cheap ones that will break right after oh buy it. The griffin brand has good trustworthy items!
Rebecca A.
Griffin is a good brand to get when you can't get the official charger for your device. It's the only brand I've purchased that hasn't given me problems. Always my go to chargers.
Damaris S.
Corp Christi, TX
I go to school everyday and end up having to charge my phone. This works for connecting to computers and also works for charging as a backup
Jocelyn M.
South hadley, MA
Great buy. Especially on the road to charge for the kids or yourself. Also great if no outlets around.
Caitlyn C.
Sorrento, FL
I have the one with the duo sub ports and it's amazing especially when I have friends over! I love it!
Fatima C.
Works well, charges the iPad "MINI" nicely. Lost old charger, this one works.
Lisandra B.
I'm lost my old charger and ever since bought this individual t has worked perfectly with my iPad!
Lauren C.
Morgan City, LA
Love this, works great! It works so well my ipad! I should of bought this earlier.
erika h.
Kissimmee, FL
Griffin Technology PowerDuo iPad 2 amp really good ............................
Damaris S.