BY GRIFFIN #19 in Tablet Accessories

Ridiculously over-engineered? Or the perfect case for your ipad no matter where youre headed? We think its a little bit of both. Simply put, the griffin survivor case is the most protective case weve ever built. Designed and tested to meet or exceed us department of defense standard 810f, griffins survivor extreme-duty case is designed from the inside out to protect your ipad from extreme conditions dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration, and a host of other environmental factors. Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your multi-touch display... see more...

Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
This thing is built to be tough!! I am rough on my things... always on the go and tossing mine around or in a bag. It's literally been like a muscular protection barrier. Even when dropped, it doesn't budge or move. Just does it's job and keeps everything safe and secure!!
Ashley C.
Pleasant hill, IA
Love this case. It's super slim and protects every inch of the iPad mini. My kids have this case on theirs and it's been dropped 100x at least and no damage to the iPad at all.
Avani P.
I bought this case for my mother. She's always leaving her iPad mini out and whenever we have guests with children, it's the first thing they reach for. Honestly, this case has saved the iPad on multiple occasions and I'm happy I decided to get it for her. Side note, the case is softer than I was expecting, it's nice.
Evan L.
Meridian, ID
Great Price, Great case, Very durable. Out lasted a few cases of other brands. Put this on the Ipad mini for the kids and other than the kickstand breaking (kids fault not quality issue) the case is still perfect and more importantly so is the ipad.
Jes Paolo d.
I have this for my mini 4 in the turquoise and white color. I love it! I actually took off the screen portion though, I hated that. Over all it has held up well although I dont drop it often
Krystal R.
This case is amazing. I have it on my daughters iPad and it's been on it since I got and the iPad still looks brand new. This iPad has been dropped and everything and it's still together.
Sarah L.
Port St Lucie, FL
I actually like this case better than the otter box defender because this one is softer so when it drops there is less chance of it breaking.
LeeAnna T.
Lexington, KY
My husband has this case for his iPad mini. He is very satisfied. It's a bit bulky for me. It is very effective in protecting his iPad.
Princess Mary W.
These cases are durable and shock resistant, waterproof, keeps iPad from getting scratched and the cost is a little comparable to OtterBox
Hayley K.
El Paso, TX
This case is great protection for your iPad! It's easy to take off and clean! It is a little bulky, but it adds a nice cushion for iPad.
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
Does this work very well?