BY GRIFFIN

The griffin survivor case for ipod touch 4th generation is your new best friend. Made with you in mind, this case is built to stand up to a ridiculous amount of abuse. This one-piece design is scratch-resistant, dent-resistant, high-impact resistant, dust-resistant and moisture-resistant. Simply put, it can handle pretty much anything. But, you should probably take better care of your ipod, capeesh? see more...

• I will forever only use this case. Anyone else agree?!1 Answers
JoyAnna C.
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
Amazing case! It says that it meets the US Military standards for the conditions that affect your iPod the most. I believe it. I dropped it so much and spilled so many different liquids on it. And it never fell off. Once the case is on it's really on. I also loved the rubber parts because it would stay where I put it really well and wouldn't slide around. The ONLY downside I would say about it is the rubber protector for the camera broke off pretty quickly. I use my camera a lot. I kept the camera protector though and put it back in whenever I knew I wouldn't need my back camera. Oh! And it was a built in screen protector so you don't have to buy one separately :)
Westport, MA
5 stars? Deserves more! My phone is in mint condition, for 2 years now because of this case! The case is a little bulky, but I'll take it so it keeps my phone and all my info on it safe!
Jade D.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Works better than otterbox. I can charge my iPod while i have the case on (unlike otterbox-every time i would charge it over time my dust flap warped my case) not with survivor. Total plus get one NOW they protect against almost anything.especially if you are prone to the dropsies
Brandon W.
Brandon W.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Great case . I got mine for like $20. It could stand up to about anything. And it beats paying for an otter box.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Kennett, MO
My son got one of these cases for Christmas last year and so far so good. He has dropped his iPod numerous times and the case and iPod still looks good.
Perla C.
Perla C.
Super super protective and the color combo is great too more on the guys side though and the clip is a bonus so it won't fall out .
abby A.
abby A.
S Burlington, VT
I absolutely LOVE this for when I go to they gym, the clip is so convenient and I don't have to worry about dropping it.
lizet c.
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida
Buen protector para el iPod con ese tipo de material resistente a tantos golpes que pueden recibir edte protector lo protege de todo
Katie M.
Katie M.
Love this case, though I have the pink and black one, but same style. This thing stands up to almost anything. I had dropped my iPod touch and broke it, so when I got a new one for Christmas, I also got this case for it to ensure I would not break it again. I have dropped it on the ground multiple times with this case and my iPod still looks like new. My only problem is the hole for the headphone jack is too small for me to plug my aux cord for my car into it, meaning I have to take my iPod out of it's case every time I want to use it in the car.
Asia K.
Asia K.
Minneapolis, MN
This case is the best protection you can get! You won't have to worry about cracking or breaking your device with this bad boy!
Westport, MA
I will forever only use this case. Anyone else agree?!