BY GRIFFIN

Designed and tested to meet or exceed us department of defense standard 810f, griffins survivor extreme-duty case is designed from the inside out to protect your ipad from extreme conditions .survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your multi-touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch, camera, and volume controls. see more...

Susana C.
Great case ! It gives your iPad great protection ! Like my iPad has fallen more than 4 times and it never breaks with this case
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
These cases are great. Very durable and I'm never worried about breaking my iPad if I drop it... which I tend to do often
Lillian L.
I have the case case for my iPad. It is awesome ! it really protects my iPad . I recommend it to everyone with an iPad .
Pink C.
This case has save my iPad plenty of times! It's a bit of a pricey case (bought at Walmart) but definitely worth it!
Nicki K.
This is a great case to protect your investment! they are a little on the pricey end but are well worth it!
Wensalee B.
Got these cases for all my kids. So far they've worked great. No broken iPads yet and my boys are rough
Brittany H.
Wahiawa, HI
Great price and great protection for iPad. I am always dropping stuff so I need a good case on mine
Randy Kathy P.
Parkersburg, WV
Love these Griffin Cases! Well worth the money to protect your iPad. No scratches or breaks yet!
Brittney W.
Russellville, TN
Great value & affordable. My kids have really tested these out & they have protected our iPads.
Daniella S.
Hear great things about this case. Don't have iPad but know people who do and love this.
Hillary E.
Does it cover the front of the phone too?
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
How is the quality of the case?
Daniella S.
Does it have different colors?
Jessica H.
Pensacola, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
How many different colors does this come in, and how many different models can be found?