BY GRIFFIN

Designed and tested to meet or exceed us department of defense standard 810f, griffins survivor extreme-duty case is designed from the inside out to protect your ipad from extreme conditions .survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your multi-touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch, camera, and volume controls. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
This case has saved my ipad MANY times.  From my son, to my coffe, and my dogs my ipad has seen it all and this case has kept it looking and working like brand new!
Kendra C.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have an iPad 2 and one day at school I got tea spilt all over my old case and it nearly ruined my iPad so I decided to get one of these to keep things like that from happening again. I love this case! Mine is pink and black and it's super durable
Jessica H.
Pensacola, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
This case has saved my iPad multiple times from children, hard floors and even some spills from drinks and such. You can buy it from most tech places and department stores, and I recommend it to everyone who needs superb protection!
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
We purchased two of these griffin survivor cases for both of our iPads and they have been a godsend! Our four-year-old and six-year-old boys are very rough on their iPads, and these cases have really saved them! They are water resistant shockproof, scratch resistant! My kids have dropped their iPads countless times left them outside ran them over with their bikes in these cases have saved them every time!!! I would absolutely purchase these cases again!!!
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
This is a really strong case. My niece has one of these on her iPad and it really does keep it safe from the unknown problems little kids can bring where iPads are concerned. It is a little bulky because it needs a thicker walk to keep the iPad safe, but if you are the type of person that would rather have a working iPad with all the pieces on it then I'd get this case.
Tyeshia W.
Davenport , FL
My fiancée this case for his company iPad and my daughter is always using it too so if you have. I would highly suggest that you buy this tablet she has dropped it before and it has done what it was supposed to do I don't still recommend using a screen protector as well
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
For something so expensive you would think that it would protect you IPad. I bought I for my iPad because I am very clumsy and drop things easily. I heard it was good and man was I wrong! I am so glad I got insurance on my iPad because this case didn't protect it.
Amy V.
Rugged and protective! I don't have to worry about my iPad when it's in this case. I added further protection by added a screen shied and now I do not have to think about or worry about damaging my tablet. I use it many times throughout the day and I can easily let others borrow it without having to be too careful and cautious with it.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Techie Expert Level 3
If your like me and really protect the things that cost you price wise and want a great cover well here ya go this one really does protect every inch of your iPad
I highly recommend getting one of these for your valuable iPads
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Techie Expert Level 3
If you have kids you must have this case! My son threw our iPad from our second story and this case kept it from damaging. Honestly I'm pretty sure this thing has done miracles to protect the iPad's with my kids
Hillary E.
Does it cover the front of the phone too?
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
How is the quality of the case?
Daniella S.
Does it have different colors?
Jessica H.
Pensacola, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
How many different colors does this come in, and how many different models can be found?