BY GRIFFIN

Take your ipod nano with you wherever you go with this slap band made by griffin. This bright pink piece protects your device from scratches and scuffs, and the headphone jack opening allows you to plug your earphones in for private listening. see more...

Deanna C.
The headphones attached to a watch on my arm to listen to music just doesn't seem to work for me. I definitely wouldn't be able to jog with this, I'd knock my headp hones right out of my ears.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
This is pretty neat. I would love tp get one of these one day. Maybe soon. I would have never known aboit this if i didn't have an influenster.
Tayanna W.
Los Angeles, CA
Very cute .. Nice way to secure iPod. Would definitely recommend for individuals who go jogging and like to work out.
Sofia M.
Other colors will not have? Because I would like there to be a variety of colors. I would never have known about this if I had no influenster. Is good. If of course it is normally like every cell phone and I just love it and it's super cute another thing that also draws attention is definitely the style
Amy A.
Super super cute! Love the convenience of the style, plus it's super cute! And the watch head works without a fault! <3 <3 <3