Add a Photo

By GRIFFIN
#7 in Computer Cases
Find electronics carriers and protectors at Target.com! Griffin backbay case for ipad - red (gb36259)
dariana v.
dariana v.
Jber, AK

These are a must for iPads. I cannot tell you how many iPads several of my relatives have ruined and cannot get warranty on from lacking to use a cover.
ilana r.
ilana r.

I really like this because it look really sharp .clean. and nice while it can still protect the ipad. i bring this around everywhere i go
Bertha M.
Bertha M.
Long Beach, CA

I really love this iPad case, it looks super cute! I haven't purchased this case but i plan on doing so, quality looks great too!
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Very cute case, I recently bought one and it works well. I don't know how protective it is, but cute to throw in your backpack.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Tampa, FL

Looks nice, wish they had more designs and colors pretty expensive as well. But then again Target is usually more expensive.
catherine f.
catherine f.

Good i love this case is very well for me and i need this case for my use in my career at work and everything in my notes
Carley M.
Carley M.

Griffin Backbay Case for iPad is a great way to protect your iPad from damages. I really like the red a lot!
Natachia M.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville, GA

A little pricey but worth every penny! I've had to buy another iPad because the quality of other cases.
Tania b.
Tania b.
Long Beach, CA

My favorite iPad case out of all the 20 I have very protective. But also pricey
Which iPad generation is it or is it just the first generation
Manpreet V.
Manpreet V.
Elizabeth, NJ

Do they have more colors in it and also is it compatible for iPad air2?
Luna S.