BY GRIFFIN #6 in Computer Cases

Find electronics carriers and protectors at Target.com! Griffin backbay case for ipad - red (gb36259) see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I would recommend this case if you want to protect your iPad." in 1 review
  • "Very cute case, I recently bought one and it works well." in 1 review
  • "Griffin Backbay Case for iPad is a great way to protect your iPad from damages." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth every penny!" in 1 review
  • "I really love this iPad case, it looks super cute!" in 1 review
Natachia M.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville , GA
Mary S.
Mary S.
Tampa, FL
Looks nice, wish they had more designs and colors pretty expensive as well. But then again Target is usually more expensive.
Josie f.
Josie f.
Barbourville, KY
A little pricey but worth every penny! I've had to buy another iPad because the quality of other cases. This case has held up nicely. I would recommend this case if you want to protect your iPad.
Jesenia A.
Jesenia A.
This brand is a good brand. It holds my iPad and it hasn't ripped. My previous case from another brand ripped along the edges and did not like it. do recommend buying this product
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very cute case, I recently bought one and it works well. I don't know how protective it is, but cute to throw in your backpack.
Anita D.
Anita D.
I have this case but for my Samsung. I got it as a gift , it holds very well but I don't think I would buy it on my own as there are less cheaper ipad and cases out there and they do the same.
Bertha M.
Bertha M.
Long Beach, CA
I really love this iPad case, it looks super cute! I haven't purchased this case but i plan on doing so, quality looks great too!
Tania b.
Tania b.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite iPad case out of all the 20 I have very protective. But also pricey
Taran s.
Taran s.
Billings, MT
I love it! My old case did not hold my iPad in place. This holds it tight. Very satisfied with it.
Michael A.
Michael A.
Una manera linda y moderna de proteger tu iPad. Algo costosa, pero si quieren tenerla a salvo si vale la pena está inversión.
Which iPad generation is it or is it just the first generation
Manpreet V.
Manpreet V.
Elizabeth, NJ
Do they have more colors in it and also is it compatible for iPad air2?
Luna S.
Luna S.
Es compatible con todos los modelos?