Add a Photo

By GRIFFIN
#7 in Computer Cases
Find electronics carriers and protectors at Target.com! Griffin backbay case for ipad - red (gb36259)
Ari M.
Ari M.
Orlando, FL

It's cute but limited with designs and color. It is definitely very sturdy and protects my iPad which is exactly what I was looking for in a case. However, it's a little expensive and I feel that you can probably find cheaper cases from another brand for the same quality.
Isabel D.
Isabel D.
miami, florida

I recommend this case because is very cute and also it will highly protect your ipad and it is in a good prize
Alondra S.
Alondra S.

A stylish iPad case and I made it a gift and hope they really like it as well.
Dom H.
Dom H.

I love this product so much because it holds the ipad in tight unlike some other cases that i have owned...
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Brighton, IL

This is a nice, high quality case for an ipad, there are cheaper cases out there but if you bought an expensive ipad, you might as well buy an expensive case that will protect it
ilana r.
ilana r.

I really like this because it look really sharp .clean. and nice while it can still protect the ipad. i bring this around everywhere i go
catherine f.
catherine f.

Good i love this case is very well for me and i need this case for my use in my career at work and everything in my notes
dariana v.
dariana v.
Jber, AK

These are a must for iPads. I cannot tell you how many iPads several of my relatives have ruined and cannot get warranty on from lacking to use a cover.
Natachia M.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville, GA

A little pricey but worth every penny! I've had to buy another iPad because the quality of other cases.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Tampa, FL

Looks nice, wish they had more designs and colors pretty expensive as well. But then again Target is usually more expensive.
Which iPad generation is it or is it just the first generation
Manpreet V.
Manpreet V.
Elizabeth, NJ

Do they have more colors in it and also is it compatible for iPad air2?
Luna S.
Luna S.

Es compatible con todos los modelos?

Join Now