Add a Photo

By GRIFFIN
#6 in Computer Cases
Find electronics carriers and protectors at Target.com! Griffin backbay case for ipad - red (gb36259)
Anita D.
Anita D.

I have this case but for my Samsung. I got it as a gift , it holds very well but I don't think I would buy it on my own as there are less cheaper ipad and cases out there and they do the same.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Brighton, IL

This is a nice, high quality case for an ipad, there are cheaper cases out there but if you bought an expensive ipad, you might as well buy an expensive case that will protect it
dariana v.
dariana v.
Jber, AK

These are a must for iPads. I cannot tell you how many iPads several of my relatives have ruined and cannot get warranty on from lacking to use a cover.
ilana r.
ilana r.

I really like this because it look really sharp .clean. and nice while it can still protect the ipad. i bring this around everywhere i go
Anna R.
Anna R.
Turlock , Ca

I like this good to protect your i pad the color is nice
and its a good quality holds the i pad right in place so it wont move around
catherine f.
catherine f.

Good i love this case is very well for me and i need this case for my use in my career at work and everything in my notes
Isabel D.
Isabel D.
miami, florida

I recommend this case because is very cute and also it will highly protect your ipad and it is in a good prize
Dom H.
Dom H.

I love this product so much because it holds the ipad in tight unlike some other cases that i have owned...
Alondra S.
Alondra S.

A stylish iPad case and I made it a gift and hope they really like it as well.
Taran s.
Taran s.
Billings, MT

I love it! My old case did not hold my iPad in place. This holds it tight. Very satisfied with it.
Which iPad generation is it or is it just the first generation
Manpreet V.
Manpreet V.
Elizabeth, NJ

Do they have more colors in it and also is it compatible for iPad air2?

Join Now